I was having some sales up until last February and then its just crickets almost ready to throw in the towel
Hope the following suggestions will help you.
Hello @BeleCreations, I hope you are doing well! here are a few suggestions:
- Give product recommendations on the homepage. It can be like trending, new, recently viewed products. Add these sections on the homepage or you can simply install AiTrillion and enable the product recommendations.
- Engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.
- Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store. All in one Shopify has AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars.
- Welcome visitors with welcome & discount pop-up.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
I have emailed you my feedback - on your email which is mentioned on your website.
I would suggest the following to restart your sales and quick conversions.
* See your traffic source from where it's coming from and see it's real traffic or not. Also, check out your bounce rate and abandoned cart rate to understand the number of store and cart exits.
* Gamify and make your store interactive by integrating an exit-intent store pop up mechanism. This will protect your bounce rate and store exits. Moreover, customer engagement is quite integral in the current stage you are in. This engagement will be handy in getting some sales. You can try the free app Wheelify from Care Cart and see if it works to give you quick conversions.
* Whatever sales you are getting, It is recommended to show them to your potential audience as well. This will build up social proof for your website and it will boost the buyer's confidence. Ultimately, this tactic can also help in conversions. I can recommend you Sales Pop from Care Cart for this. They have a free plan available.
* Lastly, make your store a little more interactive. Show colorful products and use some colors relevant to your target audience to attract them.
* I would recommend a strong caption in your homepage banner that can captivate your customer right away since the banner is the most important position and creates the first impression. Moreover, try to have a different graphic in the header's background
* Talking about interactive store, You must add a live chat widget on your store in order to welcome and greet your potential customers. You can also answer quickly to customer queries in this way.
* I would also like to suggest you to use neat and clean fonts for your website. The current font used is not very pleasing to eyes and quite difficult to read.
The attractiveness of the store is also important to attract the audience. You can see how much more you can improve it besides applying the mentioned marketing strategies. Good luck. Hope this helps
I've taken a look at your store. Nice collection! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. Add a form on the Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
5. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. Having social media is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
6. Optimize your footer with a more professional and functional look. Add/align the footer links vertically.
7. A FAQ would be useful!
8. Try to maintain the same image size while listing all products.
9. Use the same font for the whole website.
10. Minimize the words in the product title. Some of them are too long.
11. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
12. Hide or add some light color to the category text given at the top so that it's not easily visible (highlighted in below image)
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022