Can anyone review my store?

JinpengZeng9
Tourist
11 0 2

Hey Guys My store hasn't been getting sales for 2 months and i don't know what to do. My site link is https://hairlasersolutions.com/ Please Review my site and give me feedback thanks.

Replies 4 (4)
JohnFromJotting
Shopify Partner
665 94 129

I'll hit it to you straight,

Been in the Shopify, e-commerce, web development game for 4 years now, so I've seen it all. I've worked with all types of clients, at all stages of their e-commerce journey.

Consumers are understanding the dropshipping game more and more, so it's very hard to 'trick' customers nowadays. Your site is just too basic, debut theme with virtually 0 wow factor. I've also seen this product 1000 times. You can get it from aliexpress and there are already dropshippers who have made a name for themselves selling this product.

IMO you need to get a better strategy, learn how to create an identity. Learn about SEO and play the long game and stop dropshipping and get products that you havent seen 1000 times before.

I'll leave it as that. IMO you'll be lucky to get 1 sale unless you spend alot on advertisements, even then, it's a product I can get way cheaper on aliexpress and purchasing from a brand that has no identity, I would think twice and move on.

Sorry to be harsh, but I'm honest. After been in the game for many years, I can see what will fail and what wouldn't.

Check out my blog for some awesome Shopify, SEO and Social Media Marketing content.

To hire me, visit my Upwork profile

Growave
Shopify Partner
1543 52 436

Hi @JinpengZeng9 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a new store and welcome to Shopify Community. In general, your shop looks raw, so I would recommend you to keep working on it. Consider updating your Shopify features and make sure you implement eCommerce marketing tools. Here are my suggestions in order to gain traffic and increase conversions. Good luck and I hope it will work for you!

• Consider expanding product range:

You may give your customers a choice by offering other hair removal tools / accessories /gadgets. 

• Implement Referral Program

Consider adding Referral Program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Once you got your first clients, try to gain more orders through existing ones. It motivates customers to develop your brand community.

• Work on the credibility of your store

You can add the ABOUT US section.

• Implement Social Login

Let your customers signup and login using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. It simplifies the login process and enables one-click signup through social media, which makes your store user-friendly. Meanwhile gathered data through social login can be studied for customer analysis.

• Add Favicon

Favicon adds legitimacy to your website and helps boost your online branding as well as trust from potential consumers. Favicons are an immediate visual marker for the website which enables easy and quick identification for webpage visitors especially when a lot of tabs are open.

• Paid add.

Paid form of ad is an effective way to expose your company’s name to a large audience. Paid targeting can be very specific and allows you to reach relevant visitors who are interested in plants and nature-related clothes. Analyze your audience to identify common factors such as keywords, locations, demographics, job titles, interests, and common topics and use this data to refine your paid campaigns and attracting more qualified leads.

Test Growave during the free trial period to check whether it works for you. The app contains 5 efficient marketing features that will help you with sales and traffic such as Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard. 

In case you have questions about how those features can help you to increase sales and attract more traffic, please do not hesitate to book a free demo call by clicking https://calendly.com/growave_sales/demo_call

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

waytoapps
Shopify Partner
736 66 265

Hello @JinpengZeng9 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a favicon, which helps to find your store when customer had multiple tabs in their browser.

Make a sticky header for easy navigation. It helps the customers to access menu at any time they want.

Update Contact us page and mention more contact details which builds trust on your store.

Include Blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

Promote your products in Facebook and Instagram. Provide social media Icons on the Footer section.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2503 344 1671

Hi @JinpengZeng9, this is PageFly - Free Landing Page BuilderFirst of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked your store and I have some feedback on it, and I hope it helps.

Add favicon to your store

Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. You can check this article to know how to add it. 

Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 

PageFly_0-1633578600185.png

Have high-resolution product images

Product images are the most important factors to decide to purchase a product or not. So try to make the most of it by having beautiful pictures and well- taken.

PageFly_1-1633578669563.png

Add testimonial - customer reviews

Reviews are crucial when it comes to shopping online. PageFly allows you to add testimonials and product reviews to the page in easy ways.

Product Page

Add a Recommended Products Section to each Product Page, it will help to increase the order value and that's all businesses wants.

PageFly_2-1633579654642.png

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.