FROM CACHE - en_header

Can I get a feedback on my store please

EZOTHECEO
Excursionist
19 1 3

Hey guys my store was professionally designed and great news I got my first 4 sales during my preorder and is their a reason why majority is not converting

i put my tracksuits at a reasonable price but what’s making them hesitant 

this is my website 

www.ezodripz.com

Replies 4 (4)
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hello @EZOTHECEO, This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some feedback in your store that you can work on:

- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the homepage.

- There's some problem while scrolling the product page. Please check once. 

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.

Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages. This will help with upselling. 

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales in your store and retain the customers for the long term.

Hope this helps!

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
742 68 264

Hello @EZOTHECEO 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Expand hero banner to full width, as it gives first impression when customer lands on homepage.

Add Shop Now (CTA) on the Hero banner.

Add Testimonials or Reviews on the Homepage, which helps in building trust with other visitors.

Include Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1454 211 895

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked your store and I have some feedback on it, and I hope it helps.

1. Have Full-width sections

Having full-width sections will help to increase your conversions a lot since customers can easily understand what you want them to do, your messages in each section without scroll up and down. 

2. CTA Button 

It’s such a loss if you don’t have a “Shop Now” button on your banner. It urges visitors to make the purchase and is a great way to optimize your home page

4.png5.png7.png

2. Fix the misalignment errors

I found some spacing errors from your pages and I think they should be fixed asap. Try to add more spacing and have a clear indicator for separating between sections.

8.png9.png10.png

3. Footer

In the footer, you should not put the About Us section here as it will stretch out your footer and make it look inappropriate. The About us section can be placed on the Homepage or a stand-alone page.

Right below that, there is a big gap between the footer and the bottom of the page with no purpose. Removing that would make your page look more professional.

Also, the error in the code at the bottom should be fixed or removed.

11.png

5. Add more Product images

More product images should be added (3-5 images from different angles per product).

6. Add Reviews

To increase the page credibility, you should add a review section that shows how good the product is to the previous customers. This will help users feel more confident to buy from you.

12.png

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have an attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing on strategies. 

You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide from PageFly, hope it helps!

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

EZOTHECEO
Excursionist
19 1 3
I do have reviews and u mean
Can u go on my page screenshoot and circle what’s needs to be fixed and
plus I’m total I only have 47 products in my store alone my tracksuits are
my newest edition and u say add shop now to the revolution slider aka the
banner I will take your advice and fix errors on the site but please can u
point it out visuals by circling it or screenshot please so I can better
understand thank you for the acknowledgment of my hardwork