My family and I have a perfume store in Mexico, we are conscious about the importante to innovate so we are launching our Shopify online store. Right know it is already published, but we continue to do constant changes upon feedback. I would really appreciate your comments and recommendations!
As I have gone through your store its Cool, But you can some changes like,
sentence, Per release FREE shipping! it should be in bold
reduces these space,also you can use ralway font :https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Raleway
It should be in same level...also reduce some space below it.
you can use text overlay here so the image and text looks good
As I can see your contact page needs to in proper in design point of view!
it should be in center !
in footer menu policies should take link instead of hash sign..
you can fixes these issue
Apart from frontend you can check speed of your website, seo point of view,if you have any custom changes, speed optimization and any other requirement
For more details please check our website -https://www.oscprofessionals.com/shopify-performance-optimization/
If anything is missed out or unclear then don't hesitate to ask
we are happy to help you !
Happy Selling 🙂
Hello @PerfumesRegios, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image (with a call to action button)- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- Add categories in the header menu.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
- Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.
- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and help in retaining your customers.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
Thank you very much for these comments, I will definitely take them into account for the proper changes. I have one further question, in the third picture (the banner), what do you mean when saying that it should be at the same level? Thanks in advance for the recommendations 🙂
all button section needs to be in same line not up down!
Also If you like my feedback then you can like & accept it 🙂
happy selling ...
don't hesitate to ask query !
Good Day !
This is PageFly - Landing Page Builder.
Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store. Your store is pretty. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!
1. Make a sticky header
Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.
You should display the header on this place or you can find a way to stick it. If the logo is quite big, I suggest we can move it to the left side.
It's better to make this header have different colors when you scroll. You can see an example on our website below.
Besides, you should link more tabs on the menu to show which products you are selling. Sometimes, people just focus on what they can see immediately in your store.
2. Add more content on your homepage
3. Notice and adjust display mistake on laptop and mobile
To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here: Personalize Your Homepage
If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages.
Besides building attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies.
Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!