This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 90.000 active Shopify merchants.
Congrats on your store. I have just had a look at your store and first I want to give my best compliments to you for you because your store looks really professional. I did have a great time surfing the store and enjoying the visual. However, there are still some comments I want to give to better your store, here they are:
1. Button font color and button background
- Black font color seems to be not a good match with dark green background, which makes the button looks quite gloomy since both color are dark. I would recommend you to change the font color to white which will make it easier to look at
2. Hero section
Background has many details so the background and text are overlapping on each other, therefore it's really hard to read it. You can add a background under the text or add a brighter ovelay (if the text is darker)
3. Product List
- Add CTA
- Star Rating
- Secondary hover image
- Pictures should be of equal height to create a more professional look
- Product Variant
- You can consider to add more section like Social Proof, Testimonial to make your page more reliable
That's all I have to say, overall your site looks very professional but if you can optimize those thing above i think it can be even better!
By the way I have a great news I think you might into:
This May 19-20th, we are having C-level E-commerce experts from Shopify, Recart, Vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship and ZAGO to join us in the extraordinary conference: "eCommence 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive". In this event these real experts will guide you from A to Z how to build successful store and provide tips regarding the newest trend in E-Commerce! This is a never-before opportunity where you can get lessons from the best minds in the industry without paying any fee (yes, the treat on us 😉 ).
Nothing to lose, just gaining from the best minds in the game. You might want to sign up now cause we only take the first 500 registers! SIGN UP HERE
Hi thanks for giving me feedback on my site. The homepage and product page is showing up on my end. Could there be a coding issue? How could I check if there is?
Hello @Vraye, This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance. Your store looks professional & visually appealing.
- Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process. So instead of having to add items to the cart, going to the cart page, and then to the checkout page, they can go from the product page to the checkout page in one click. This way, you reduce drop-offs and cart abandonment.
- Add a review carousel or testimonials on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
- Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing.
- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.
When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.). I've taken a look through your store, hopefully my feedback will provide some insight as to what is going on.
Your logo is one of those things that holds a lot of weight in how professional or unprofessional your store looks. I would highly recommend having a professional logo done up for your store, it’s a worthy investment.
Once your logo is finished, you can match the fonts and colors in your store to your logo. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.
You need to add in an estimated shipping time at checkout. For some people, shipping time can be a deal breaker so they won’t proceed with their purchase without that information.
If you are concerned that displaying longer shipping times will turn people off, I would say that for some it might but long-term, you want happy customers so it's better to say up front, "hey, this could take up to 3-4 weeks to arrive" rather than not giving a shipping time and then getting an email 2 weeks later from an unhappy customer wondering where their package is.
I noticed you have Pinterest which is great! Having an active social media presence adds trust to your brand. If there’s nothing about your brand online, it’s a red flag to your visitors. Potential customers are going to research before purchasing and one of the first places they are going to check is social media. Highly recommend getting on more social media media pages and adding those links to your Shopify store.
Once you have those set up I’d recommend utilizing Shopify’s sales channels for your social media pages. This is going to allow you to tag products that you post on your social media and then have that tag lead to your store. Here is how to implement it for Facebook and Instagram.
You can also expand your sales channels and promote your products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily sync your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.
As you know, home décor can be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. When a person is searching for a vase or a candleholder in Google, big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers.
Now, a person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who sells locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local. In addition to this, they can also get products to their customers faster and can offer incentives such as free local delivery.
I would think about all your "whys" and what sets you apart and use that in your marketing and in the text in your store.
One very important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience ((high traffic is not a good thing if it is the wrong kind of traffic). Good SEO will help you reach your intended audience organically. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to make sure you include the same words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO that you can watch here:
I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
This is Thao from HappyPoints - An experienced Shopify development service agency. Considering your issues, we would like to offer some suggestions to improve your conversion rate. You can ask us any questions if there is something unclear.
First of all, I would love to give some advice on your store design. Having an alluring store design is an initial way to appeal to customers and direct them to navigate from homepage to product page and finally make their purchasing decision.
In general, your online store looks professional and I believe that customers feel at ease to navigate from your navigation menu to product page. Furthermore, your product images look very natural and attractive. Your store is also very mobile-responsive, adding another advantage to get higher traffic.
Although your store is well-designed, I would love to jot down some advice on minor changes to your design. I believe it would help to improve store performance.
1. Announcement bar: The 20% discount program is a good idea. However, please consider highlighting your discount code more appealingly.
2. Search bar: Your store will look more human-friendly when you move your search bar next to the Sign In and Cart icon. Usually, a search bar is located next to the Signin and Cart icon; so that customers will feel at ease to look for an item.
3. Hero Banner: Hero Banner is an eye-catching full-width way to keep customers spending more time to navigate through your store. You could consider:
4. Track your order: You can move the Track Order button next to the right of the login icon.
5. Breadcrumbs: These breadcrumbs are unclickable.
6. Tags: These tags have some issues. When I click on it, it turns out to be a 404 error.
7. Blog: These heading tags are not necessary. It makes your store look complicated to navigate and less eye-catchy to customers. Also, it looks nicer if you move the Blog section to the navigation menu.
These minor suggested changes could help you improve your store visuality. Besides, there are also other factors, besides online store design, that affect your conversion rates, in spite of your high traffics.
If you are looking for a Shopify Store Audit Service to optimize your store performance, we can have a talk. We are also offering one FREE store audit report each week, learn more about it here.
Best regard, 😊
I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution?
Did you get a chance to try the app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.
Looking forward to your reply!
I’m developing an app that can hopefully help with this. Clearly, abandoned carts prevent you from getting sales. I’m creating a “universal” cart to let shoppers retain their items and finish checkouts more frequently, while also reducing checkout friction. You can learn more here: http://crosscart.io.
If you join the email list, I will reach out to chat a bit more, and I can also add you to the first group of beta users. Thanks, and best of luck with your business!
Hi @Vraye ,
After review of you store, I will advise you to install some social proof apps on the store. Most of the buyers will not buy if they did not found the site authentic. For first time buyer's you have to win their trust and social proof are great way to achieve that.
Also, you have not added any push notification app pan your store.Push notifications have high conversion rate. Most of the visitors just leaves after adding product to cart without purchasing it. Push notifications are great way to remind them of their abandoned cart and nudge them to complete the purchase.
You are really missing out with this core functionality which could easily recover some lost sales for you.
There are plenty of app on appstore which are offering push notification either for free or for very reasonable price.
I will recommend https://apps.shopify.com/cartbite
This one is offering abandoned cart ,back in stock and price drop notification on push and emails.
If this is helpful please up vote the answer so that other merchants can get benefit from it too