can i get honest feedback on my store

EZOTHECEO
Excursionist
19 1 3

hello can i get honest feedback on my store so far i made 600 in preorders if their is something that you pinpoint can you please let me know it would be apprcited

plus is 600 good for my first ever preorder as well thank you all

Reply 1 (1)
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @EZOTHECEOThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here's my feedback:

- There's some issue loading the images on the homepage.

AiTrillion_0-1629983398638.png

- Product page looks good!

- Add a favicon.

- Also there's some issue loading the image on the product page. You can refer the screenshot below. 

AiTrillion_1-1629983799630.png

You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.