Can I get some feedback please?

balogh_
1 0 0

lamanieras.com

Hi,

So I have been running this store for two weeks now, and have had and still have a number of problems. I understand watches may not be the best product, but my Ads get lots of engagement and many people have told me they like the look of the products I'm selling. On average I get just under 200 visitors per day, with around 7 people reaching the checkout. However, I am yet to make my first sale. 

I had some issues with poor traffic from India, which I have fixed, now with my Facebook Ads targeting richer European countries. I also have some doubts about whether I need to add my products to my inventory rather than just to my 'All Products' tab - if this is the case, this might have been my issue. Would someone mind letting me know? Could I possibly also get some feedback on my store, and whether there are any issues with it?

Any help is much appreciated as day-by-day I am spending money on ads but not making any money back. However, I do think my store has potential, but I am confused as to why this potential is not evident in the form of even a single sale, let alone several.

Thank you,

Louis Balogh

0 Likes

Hi Louis

If you want to know what your visitors are doing on your site you could add a app called LUCKY ORANGE its a heat mapping software up and you will see what your visitors are doing. 

It's hard to really tell what is wrong on your website. If you check out the link below I'll send you probably the most detailed review anyone will do for free. 

https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes

Hi @balogh_ ,

I would suggest to learn the market as it becomes easier for you to identify the target customers and then draft an effective marketing strategy which may help position your business among the target audience.

Facebook ads can be a great way to increase traffic numbers for your website. However, if you have yet to see an adequate return on investment, it may just be that you’re making some common mistakes leading up to getting your custom audience to your landing page. 

Facebook is a very visual platform and you need to make sure that your ads are good at catching the eyes of your custom audience. You can tell that your ad creative is performing poorly if your ad has a low CTR. The average CTR on Facebook is 0.9%. 

Store Speed - To increase visitors and sales, work on your website performance’s speed as it may kill your traffic and affect your conversion.

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

Try Offers and Discount: try free shipping promos and money-back guarantee offers on your product.

Build trust: Show off trust signals and customer testimonials to boost conversion. Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customer's trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank you!!!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes