Can i offer Local Services?

Solved
QuranBeginners
1 0 0

Hi all,

I have local business of Quran Lessons For Beginners. I want to transfer it in shopify is it possible? Means clients will send me money advance and i will provide them detail of online and they learn . Is it easy process or i should avoid my plan.

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Mac
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
576 48 90

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @QuranBeginners

Mac from Shopify here! Thanks for posting this question. I’m happy to help out.

That’s great to hear, starting an online education platform is possible with Shopify. The Digital Download app by Shopify allows you to sell learning material in the form of a zip file to bundle lessons together under a single file name. Once the customer purchases the course, they will get a direct download after checkout and an emailed link as well. I suggest checking out the information listed on our Help Center here to learn more about the features and how to set this up in your store. 

Alternatively, you can use a third party app to create a fully integrated online courses platform. I suggest checking out a popular app called Courses by Architechpro OÜ as it has a few unique features that may suit your specific preference. You will have the ability to upload your courses directly to your website and customers can complete courses and track their progress at any time. Feel free to check out the demo website here to have an example of what your store could look like. If you have any questions about the app, or need a hand setting it up, feel free to reach out to the developers directly as they could provide some more information.   

I’d love to know more about your business. How are you currently offering your courses? Do you have any advertising initiatives for finding new customers? 

Feel free to let me know if you have more questions!

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)
Mac
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
576 48 90

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @QuranBeginners

Mac from Shopify here! Thanks for posting this question. I’m happy to help out.

That’s great to hear, starting an online education platform is possible with Shopify. The Digital Download app by Shopify allows you to sell learning material in the form of a zip file to bundle lessons together under a single file name. Once the customer purchases the course, they will get a direct download after checkout and an emailed link as well. I suggest checking out the information listed on our Help Center here to learn more about the features and how to set this up in your store. 

Alternatively, you can use a third party app to create a fully integrated online courses platform. I suggest checking out a popular app called Courses by Architechpro OÜ as it has a few unique features that may suit your specific preference. You will have the ability to upload your courses directly to your website and customers can complete courses and track their progress at any time. Feel free to check out the demo website here to have an example of what your store could look like. If you have any questions about the app, or need a hand setting it up, feel free to reach out to the developers directly as they could provide some more information.   

I’d love to know more about your business. How are you currently offering your courses? Do you have any advertising initiatives for finding new customers? 

Feel free to let me know if you have more questions!

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog