Can I please have some feedback on my new store?

WorkToBeFinish
Tourist
5 0 3

Hi my name is JC Fortmann and I just created my clothing brand Work To Be Finished which is meant to be a clothing store with some inspirational clothing options and others that are just streetwear/ workout clothes. I would love some input on the name of my brand, my niche, my clothing designs, my website or anything else. The website is worktobefinished.com Thank you so much for the support, any input is greatly appreciated.

Replies 6 (6)
tuffenco
1 0 0

Hi JC, I just tried to log onto your site and can not get your website up. It is not live as yet. 

Paul.

WorkToBeFinish
Tourist
5 0 3

I have had some trouble with that. I think i fixed the issue, can you try again if you get a chance please.

WorkToBeFinish
Tourist
5 0 3

I think the www. is the problem

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1267 175 847

Hi @WorkToBeFinish 

I'm Richard Nguyen, CRO Expert from the PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendations for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for more than 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

Your store looks nice and professional, I would love to have some suggestions below

1. Home page

1.1 Add the CTA button on the slideshow

(1) WTBF Online Clothing Store – Work to be Finished 2021-07-13 08-03-34.png

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.

On each slide, you can add a CTA button to redirect to the corresponding product/ collection pages.

1.2 Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

1.3 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

2. Collection page

I take this page for example https://worktobefinished.com/collections/womens-clothing

2.1 Add a secondary hover image on each product image:

I recommend you should add a secondary hover image. By adding secondary hover images on each product image, customers can see a different image of each product and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers and this also helps them to compare different products in a collection. 

2.2 Add average rating stars for each product

3. Product page

I take this page for example https://worktobefinished.com/products/work-to-be-finished-unisex-hoodie

3.1 Use color swatches instead of color variant dropdown

By using color swatches, customers can easily see all colors of the product and they don't have to click the dropdown menu many times. Customers will find it difficult to identify and compare colors because colors are all hidden within the drop-down menu. The color swatches look like this:

#849_ Always Use Swatches as the Selector for Color Variations – Product Variations – Product Page – Research Catalog – Baymard… 2021-07-11 12-28-34.png

3.2 Add a customer review section

A review widget is highly recommended on a product page so other customers can see others' feedback. With a review widget, there is a button to encourage customers to leave reviews. Loox and Yotpo are good review apps (PageFly also integrates with them). 

3.3 Provide a list of Recently viewed items

Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore.

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

Richard, PageFly!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

WorkToBeFinish
Tourist
5 0 3

Richard, you are awesome! Thank you so much for the help. I had a question about the color swatches, how do I add that feature and replace the variants?

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1267 175 847

Thank you @WorkToBeFinish for your response, my pleasure.

Regarding the color swatches, I think you will need a product options app: Product Options and Customizers or Product Personalizer by Zepto. They both integrate with PageFly.

You can check my guide about them and choose the one you find the most suitable for your store. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly