Can someone analyze my website and give me your recommendations?

Solved
JOL
Tourist
6 0 3

Hi All
I have my website www.jdnonline.com  that was launched in July 2021 and it has Turbo Theme.

I do not have sales and traffic. FB and Instagram are connected and I can not keep spending money for Ads without sales.

Would welcome your feed back to proceed!.  

Thanks 

Jayantha

Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions
GlobalSales2
Tourist
18 3 8

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @JOL About your store, don't feel discourage because a wise man say only those that quit will never win and those who win will never quit. 

Your store product is a seasonal product and this time is the exact time that you will be having more traffic and visitors to your store. How is it this time? Because this time of Christmas festive or new year celebration people will be try to relocate or beautify there existing house Light are the one of the things they can use. 

But before that your store must look so attractive in order to convince them. How ?  

Add a favicon which makes a difference to discover your store when client had different tabs in their browser. 

Make header sticky for simple route. It makes a difference client to get to menu at any time they want.

Update contact us page with contact shape and more points of interest, which builds believe on your store. Include Web journal page, Web journal posting will permit you to appear your devotees a individual side of your commerce. 

In this way you'll lock in with Existing and Modern customers. Promote your items on social plat shapes and give those social joins on the footer section. 

Make social joins open on unused tab. You can advance your items with word of mouth procedure. Boost your deals with the app from the shopify app store which makes a difference to extend your sales. 

Regarding the marketing, Facebook marketing is good, but I will also suggest Google marketing because those that are onto Google to search it means they really need the product. And you will use email sequence to keep them alive in your store. That's how you can make huge sales in this season period. @Globalsales23 we have detailed marketing plan you can follow. Reach us for any questions or help

If this feedback is helpful give us likes. 

Best regards, 

Globalsales.

View solution in original post

hori_tran
Shopify Partner
131 15 48

Hi @JOL ,

Hi,
I visited your website. your products and web design are very nice. I like them. But I saw something, this may be helpful to get a higher conversion rate:
- add a best seller category
- The slide banner with great visuals with your products and the "call to action" button. the slide banner should show the benefits of your products ( you can choose the best sellers to describe), your events, your discounts (Christmas and New year are coming, right?)
- add realistic product images
- make videos to attract customers and increase time on site
- pop up chat and discount pop up
-  I see you added reviews for each product. But don't forget to add JSON LD to your site to display your reviews on Google search by SEO app. (This SEO app I use 1 year: https://bit.ly/2YxoOYC)
- SEO: your mobile version is not good. Meta tags, keywords are not optimized. To handle this I usually use the above SEO app.
- One thing I noticed while on your website, was that you have Powered by Shopify in your footer. here is how you can remove that:
Step 1. Navigate to your Online Store > Themes section of your admin.
Step 2. In the Action drop-down menu next to your current theme, select Edit Languages.
Step 3. In the Search Translations bar next to Filter please type in "power".
Step 4. Under Powered by Shopify, in the text bar, just put in a single space. This will erase the Powered by Shopify.
In the top right corner, select Save.

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Thank you and have a nice work!!!

Replies 3 (3)
GlobalSales2
Tourist
18 3 8

Hello @JOL About your store, don't feel discourage because a wise man say only those that quit will never win and those who win will never quit. 

Your store product is a seasonal product and this time is the exact time that you will be having more traffic and visitors to your store. How is it this time? Because this time of Christmas festive or new year celebration people will be try to relocate or beautify there existing house Light are the one of the things they can use. 

But before that your store must look so attractive in order to convince them. How ?  

Add a favicon which makes a difference to discover your store when client had different tabs in their browser. 

Make header sticky for simple route. It makes a difference client to get to menu at any time they want.

Update contact us page with contact shape and more points of interest, which builds believe on your store. Include Web journal page, Web journal posting will permit you to appear your devotees a individual side of your commerce. 

In this way you'll lock in with Existing and Modern customers. Promote your items on social plat shapes and give those social joins on the footer section. 

Make social joins open on unused tab. You can advance your items with word of mouth procedure. Boost your deals with the app from the shopify app store which makes a difference to extend your sales. 

Regarding the marketing, Facebook marketing is good, but I will also suggest Google marketing because those that are onto Google to search it means they really need the product. And you will use email sequence to keep them alive in your store. That's how you can make huge sales in this season period. @Globalsales23 we have detailed marketing plan you can follow. Reach us for any questions or help

If this feedback is helpful give us likes. 

Best regards, 

Globalsales.

Growave
Shopify Partner
1126 38 391

Hi @JOL 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. I would suggest you to focus on marketing strategy and supporting features. Consider implementing more eCommerce marketing tools for building trust. 

First of all, I would recommend you to check web analytics to see how people behave on your site. I suppose one of the reasons for experiencing low conversion rates could be that visitors don’t trust your shop. 

Additionally, you can consider the Referral program in order to give your existing customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Once you get your first clients, try to gain more orders through existing ones. Through referral prgram you motivate both potential customers to spend.

Implement Social Login, so your customers can log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. It simplifies the login process and enables one-click signup through social media, which makes your store user-friendly. Meanwhile gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

Update product description. Name color names instead of color codes (see pic)

HH.png

Add Wishlist. Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfil sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Since you offer lvarious lamp designs and colour options, I recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  It has 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard. Test Growave during the free trial period to check whether it works for you. 

In order to install a free trial, please press here

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
hori_tran
Shopify Partner
131 15 48

Hi @JOL ,

Hi,
I visited your website. your products and web design are very nice. I like them. But I saw something, this may be helpful to get a higher conversion rate:
- add a best seller category
- The slide banner with great visuals with your products and the "call to action" button. the slide banner should show the benefits of your products ( you can choose the best sellers to describe), your events, your discounts (Christmas and New year are coming, right?)
- add realistic product images
- make videos to attract customers and increase time on site
- pop up chat and discount pop up
-  I see you added reviews for each product. But don't forget to add JSON LD to your site to display your reviews on Google search by SEO app. (This SEO app I use 1 year: https://bit.ly/2YxoOYC)
- SEO: your mobile version is not good. Meta tags, keywords are not optimized. To handle this I usually use the above SEO app.
- One thing I noticed while on your website, was that you have Powered by Shopify in your footer. here is how you can remove that:
Step 1. Navigate to your Online Store > Themes section of your admin.
Step 2. In the Action drop-down menu next to your current theme, select Edit Languages.
Step 3. In the Search Translations bar next to Filter please type in "power".
Step 4. Under Powered by Shopify, in the text bar, just put in a single space. This will erase the Powered by Shopify.
In the top right corner, select Save.

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Thank you and have a nice work!!!