can someone be complety honest

EZOTHECEO
Excursionist
19 1 3

i want to reach my goals and hit my preorder sale my supliee told me if i sell 178 more tracksuits then i can begin mass production why nobody is converting on my site and who can fix it i used all my money and ads and sent to my people in haiti the others were brutally killed im numb rn but i know i must continue can anyone help me please reach my goal i raised 800 in preorders iwould appricte if i raise 2k,

this is my site www.ezodripz,com and my instgram as well @EZOTHECEO

Replies 5 (5)
Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
190 9 62

Hello @EZOTHECEO ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

You can show info like "name" at placeholder column after hover/clink on that column at contact form.

Slowly loading website. Increase speed.

Add Testimonials: Creating a genuine testimonials are trust worthy. This is the one kind of marketing communication b/w customer and business person. So you can add efficiently.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Trust Badges: Trust badges your visitors know that your page is legitimate and that any data they share will be collected through secure third-party service providers. Your customers feel they can trust your website, And they are more likely to make a purchase.

I hope you will Enjoy on my feedback.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
3731 738 782

Hi @EZOTHECEO,

In my opinion, you stores is well-equipped with necessary features and comprehensive as well. Thus I only give you some advices and hope they are helpful :):

Apply 'Sales Off' Strategy To Encourage Customers Demand

There are 2 things you can do: 

Firstly, you can create the strikethrough for each item's price and put the discounted price beside it. This will help the site visitors know that your discount offer is available. 

streetwear4.png

Secondly, add the countdown timer widget to your website to describe how many discount days are left, to convert the potential customers more quickly. You can checkout this app.

Re-organize The Content

The content on the 'About Us' page is messy at the moment. Try to re-organize it and make it looks more visually appealing to the audiences. The same suggestion is applied to the 'Get To Know Our CEO' page.

streetwear2.png

streetwear3.png

Add The 'Why Choose Us?' Section

Lastly, you can add the 'Why Choose Us?' section to demonstrate all the benefits that your business can bring to the customers. For instance, free shipping, high quality material, positive customer feedback, etc. Try to add logos along with the texts to make the section become more vivid and attractive.

streetwear1.png

Please mark as a solution if you find my comment helpful. Thanks and good luck!

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Have not had your Shopify store yet? Start the 14-day free trial HERE
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!
EZOTHECEO
Excursionist
19 1 3

I have testimonials on my page under reviews they are real from customers snd celebs I don’t fake reviews.

I have a blog aka a interview actually it’s can be found in get to know our ceo.

as for the site speed I had no idea it was slow 

any solutions at the moment 

EZOTHECEO
Excursionist
19 1 3

Can we speak privately please and I can’t discount the tracksuits any lower then that.

I had a deal going on for 3 weeks now that’s how I was able to raise 800 in preorder and thank you but I’m ready to fix these will it cost because at the moment I’m low on funds due to marketing and investing back into my business.

EZOTHECEO
Excursionist
19 1 3

Thank you so much it looks so much better with the strike through anything else