CAN SOMEONE HELP ME MAKE MY PREORDER SELL FASTER

EZOTHECEO
Excursionist
19 1 3

SO HERE  I MADE OVER 800 IN PREORDERS THEN HAD SOME FUNDS AND PAID A 200K PAGE ON INSTGRAM TO GET SALES TO NO AVAIL NOT A SINGLE SALE ANY REASON TO WHY THE INSTAGAM ON POINT WEBSITE ON POINT AS WELL BUT I HAD 1000 VISTORS NOT A SINGLE CHECKOUT OR ADD TO CART I HAVE A SPECIAL THEME THAT INTERGRSTES ALL SORTS OF TACTICS TO CREATE SCARCITY DISCOUNTS STILL NO SALES CAN SOMEONE HELP NOT JUST TRY TO SELL ME ON YOUR SERVICE BUT REAL HELP.

www.ezodripz.com

Reply 1 (1)
LuckyDanny
Shopify Partner
352 67 210

Hey there, @EZOTHECEO

First of all, welcome to Shopify! Congrats on your initial success, but it’s difficult now when you put in that money and effort that results in nothing. 

Let’s start with the elephant in the room - tactics. Tactics can be very effective, but you have to be able to analyze and understand which ones were successful. Instead of throwing all of the darts and hoping it hits the board somewhere, take a step back. Use your visitors directly to see why they aren’t checking out.

See what visitors are doing

Though it’s great that you drive visitors from Instagram, the reality is that not all traffic is the same. When there’s a situation like you’re experiencing, it’s usually related to attracting the wrong audience and using a website that isn’t providing visitors with the information they need to move forward in the funnel.

For your situation, watch session recordings to see how people are moving around your store. Where do they click? Where do they navigate? Session recordings capture everything people did on your website, so you can explore what’s happening. 

Ask your visitors directly

Use a survey to ask your visitors, “What stopped you from checking out today?” with options like “Couldn’t find what I was looking for” and “Prices are too high.” Leave an open comment box for visitors who want to leave you additional feedback.

Optimize your navigation

Your main navigation is heavy. With five icons on your utility navigation, six in your main navigation makes it too much. Things to consider:

• What are Ezotracky’s? If visitors don’t know what those are, remove it from being a top-level navigation.
  • About us can move down to the footer
  • Contact Us can also move down if no one else is using it

How do you tell? Use a heatmap, which shows you where people click and how far they scroll. You want to see which areas are getting more interest from visitors and which ones aren’t. The same goes for your utility navigation. 

Look at your homepage through the eyes of your visitors

Use a heatmap to dive into your homepage. You’re missing a CTA on your hero image, so that’s a missed opportunity. See how far they scroll with a scroll heatmap, and then see where they click with a click heatmap. You need to see what visitors do and then reorganize the layout to maximize their experience. Draw them in, and get them to the next step in the funnel. 

Give people a reason to preorder

Since this is the overall goal, think about what your visitors would need. You’re going to have to work harder than put two pre-orders on the homepage. Own your brand and make it something that people WANT. Drive their interest. Make them say, “YES! I NEED THIS PRODUCT.”

That isn’t just done through better layout and image placement on your homepage or landing page; it’s also done with advertising and strategic partnerships.

Lose the gimmicks
I know this is the last thing you want to see after putting so much effort into them. On a product page, you have:

• the recently purchased pop-up
  • the items sold statement
  • the bouncing CTA
  • the number of visitors browsing
  • discount for sharing 

In translation, that’s a LOT going on to draw someone in. Reality is that you have too much going on and no way to prove what works. If you did have an increase in sales, how would you know what’s annoying your visitors and what’s working?

This is where using heatmaps and session recordings can come into play again. Watch if people engage with it. Where do they move their mouse? Scarcity tactics like you’re employing only work if someone is really interested in your product already. If not, then they won’t care that there are 24 other visitors browsing or 46 items sold recently. 

I would remove all gimmicks and go back to basics. Examine WHY people aren’t buying and what pain points they see first. Free shipping may be a better offer than scarcity tactics. 

Make your product pages POP

• Reformat your product pages. Add in shipping information
  • Make the description easier to read - it’s a block of text that’s impossible to read quickly
  • Watch the grammar. For example, on the Mens Ezodripz Packable Jacket: “That we are all one different battle we are battling daily but with strength and perseverance, u will emerge victoriously” 
  • Add in reviews

Watch the details

Link things like your email address, and make sure the pages are tight. On a product page, I found this: 

LuckyDanny_0-1631655381075.png

Don’t forget your footer
This isn’t going to necessarily be a deal killer, but the footer looks sloppy. There’s too much that you’re cramming into such a small space. I would lose the About Us section, which would make it into more of a traditional three-column footer. 

I know it sounds like a lot, especially when you already have spent time building the site. Take some time and really look at your visitor behavior. Identify those conversion hurdles and help your visitors get a better experience. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Cheers - Danny

I’m the co-founder of Lucky Orange, one of the top recommended Shopify apps to grow sales. More than 26,000+ merchants use our app and have left us more than 600 5-star reviews.

We’re also proud to be a Shopify Plus partner.

-Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
-Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!