Can someone please tell me what code to add on my store/provide feedback?

KevinFeldman
Excursionist
30 0 12

I just bought the domain, and before fully launching the store, I was wondering what I should change it's already not very well made and there are some things I want to change, such as how to move the product image and images more to the left.

The store is called: Vibedd.com

And the password is: 1298 

Please help me out

Replies 3 (3)
KevinFeldman
Excursionist
30 0 12

Thanks, how can you help out?

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @KevinFeldmanThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some suggestions that you can start working on:

- Add a favicon. 

- Reduce the blank space between the products. 

AiTrillion_0-1628579539519.png

- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar so customers can take an action on it.

- Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors. 

- Add a review section on the product page too. Reviews are very important as 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase.

Hope this helps! You can start implementing the above suggestions in you store. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Growave
Shopify Partner
1543 52 436

Hi @KevinFeldman 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a new store. We like your massagers.  would recommend you start using some e-commerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Make Sticky Menu

Make your online shop more user-friendly by keeping navigation fixed and remaining visible in the same position as the user moves around the website. Right now the menu bar on the head of the store disappears when the user scrolls down which is not convenient. Keeping navigation fixed and remaining visible in the same position as the user moves around the website will make your online shop more user-friendly.

KK.png

• Add Reviews

I haven't noticed any reviews at your shop. I strongly advise adding testimonials/reviews to products for building customer trust and social proof. Reviews are a vital part of an online store since credibility is a fundamental basis in any eCommerce. Testimonials have the ability to increase the confidence of new consumers, something essential to reduce rebound rates and abandonment of shopping carts. Since you've launched the online shop recently, try to collect them through apps, depending on your budget. Through the app, your customer can leave a photo or text reviews and will be reminded to share opinions whenever you prefer.

• Paid add.

Paid form of ad is an effective way to expose your company’s name to a large audience. Paid targeting can be very specific and allows you to reach relevant visitors who are interested in plants and nature-related clothes. Analyze your audience to identify common factors such as keywords, locations, demographics, job titles, interests, and common topics and use this data to refine your paid campaigns and attracting more qualified leads.

• Loyalty and Reward program

Loyalty and Rewards program motivates shoppers to engage more meaningfully with the brand. It allows you to strengthen customer relationships, increase repeat purchases, turn your customers into loyal advocates, and treat the most loyal customers with VIP treatments. In general, all those actions are designed to drive high-value purchasing behaviors. On the L&R page, you can include points, referral programs, and VIP tiers. Depends on you. One of the most useful features of the Rewards feature is the Referral program. Use it in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that Through a referral program, you encourage your customers to help grow your brand community.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave