Can someone review my store

Joachimr99
Tourist
9 0 2

hello, i started building my store about a week ago and it's now public. could someone please review it? all feedback positive or negative is much appreciated.

https://www.theelectrozone.shop

Replies 10 (10)
asterly
Shopify Partner
35 1 7

I think you have some good things going! The biggest thing I would change is the pictures- make them all look like they're from the same website. It also looks like you have quite a few very similar products. Rather than having four very similar alarm clocks, pick the best one.

Good luck moving forward!!

If you have any questions or want more detailed feedback, you can email me anytime at lily@asterly.io

I run a small web service and consulting company. Our first consult and evaluation is always free with no strings attached.
JonathanBecuase
Pathfinder
90 7 31

Hi @Joachimr99 

• I would focus on ensuring your products have product photography and that it is on more of your product pages - that would show your customers using the product. Stage a photo shoot and highlight them through your site. 
  • Regularly test your site speed and ensure everything is loading correctly, definitely an overlooked spot
  • Optimize your product pages by adding banners that highlight promo codes or any special discounts, customer reviews or information about the product, directly on the product pages. This will help guide your customers through education on your products. There are some great examples here: https://www.becauseintelligence.com/blog/4-sales-promotions-to-try-today-to-increase-product-page-co... 
  • Highlight more in the about us section, add some photos there and showcase your story. That builds trust. 

Hope that helps 

Content Marketing - https://apps.shopify.com/because
Because: Grow your Shopify store revenue with Because product page banners
Joachimr99
Tourist
9 0 2

Thank you for the feedback! I will definitely look into that

CartTurbo
Pathfinder
89 4 25

POP-UPS

You should never use entry pop-ups.

They do more damage to user experience than just about anything other than load times.

When someone enters your site, they enter with a goal and an idea and you break their train of thought and take them out of that zone with your pop-up.

You’re putting up a barrier between your visitors and the information they’re seeking.

And exit pop-ups destroy brand credibility, it's a lot like spamming … it works but in the long run it’ll destroy your reputation.

They make you seem needy and insecure.

Ethan Zuckerman, the creator of the pop-ups apologized for creating one of the most hated tools online.

It makes for a bad user experience. And it's a bad marketing practice.

The fact that pop-up blockers are built into browsers prove this.

After market ad-blockers confirm it.

Get rid of the pop-ups and force yourself to build a stronger, healthier content strategy.

Social Media Links

Links to social media sites just makes no sense.

1.) They bleed pagerank and hurt your Google’s rankings.
2.) They could get you fined in California and more states are following.
3.) And they send your traffic to a site you don’t control.

You want to get traffic from the social media sites and not send traffic to the social media sites.

And tests by major corporations have shown that they actually hurt more than they help with regards to likes and shares. And that's the only reason for having them.

Social media sites are a tool for getting traffic and nothing else.

The idea is to get traffic from those sites to your site and not to send traffic from your site to those sites.

Your bleeding link juice, sending traffic to places you don’t control and could get finned because of it.

Your goal once on the site should be to convert them into a customer and not to get a like or share on social media site.

Likes and shares on social media sites should come from the people that are currently on the social media sites and not from people on your site ready to make a purchase.

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @Joachimr99,

Congratulations on your new store. I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful for you. 

• Homepage

One good point of your homepage is that all of the sections are well-organized and easy to understand. When it comes to products that appear on your site, I think it would be great if you included a CTA button to them so that customers may shop directly from your homepage. For example, you can add View more and Add to Cart buttons to products, which would greatly speed up the customer buying process. Try out Advanced Sticky Add To Cart app for free. It may help you attach Add to cart button, Sticky bar, Sticky Add to cart button and much more. 

add to cart.jpeg

Besides, you should put a customer review part (Testimonials) on your homepage. It is helpful to establish credibility. Testimonials work because they aren’t strong sales pitches, they come across in an unbiased voice and establish trust. So take into account this point. 

• Product page

It seems like your product price appears twice on the product page which makes me a little bit confused. You had better put only a price and a compare price with distinct colors to attract customer’s interest. 

Screenshot (83).png

Furthermore, including customer reviews below your product is a smart method to gain client trust and relieve their concerns about how your products appear in reality and whether they are of high quality. Feedback from past customers influences the majority of client purchasing decisions.

Product bundles with discounts is an effective tip to motivate customers to buy more products. Most customers are willing to buy product bundles to get a lower total price so that you should not miss this chance by adding many bundles on your website. You can try out this app Bundle Product Volume Discount for free. 

That’s all my suggestion for your store. Hope they are helpful to you

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
Joachimr99
Tourist
9 0 2
Tank tou dor the honest review! I will definitely look into that. And about the double prices, i don’t know why that is, i have been trying to find a solution.
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello @Joachimr99 ,

I have gone through your Store , You have a Pretty Good Collection.

Let me please share my feedback so that it may help you.

I would like to Suggest you to :

i) ADD TESTIMONALS : A Testimonial is a customer statement attesting to a brand's or product's superior performance, quality or results
Firstly & fore mostly it earns the trust of your visitors which may turn them to your future customers

It is apt saying that the more testimonials you have, the more your visitors will assume that you must be a Trustworthy company.

ii) ADD BLOGS : A blog can maintain your marketing strategy and structure your relevant content, attract new clients & can promote the formation of a community
around your website and organization

The ultimate goal in creating blogs is to drive as much traffic to your website as possible. When you create a blog post this creates one more indexed page on your website,
meaning it’s one more opportunity for you to show up in search engines and drive traffic to your website.

iii) ADD DESCRIPTION : Product descriptions enhance the customer experience by making your site look professional and helping you sell your product
When a potential customer lands on your site and is browsing through your products they may have a few questions.

Without a product description, that customer is likely to move on causing you to lose a sale.

iv) ADD REVIEWS & RATINGS : Ratings and reviews are an invaluable source of feedback . Customers Will Tell You What They Think of Your Product & gains Visibility
They can help you increase brand awareness, improve your products, and much more.

There’s much to be said for having lots of reviews, specifically positive reviews. They help drive traffic to your products with typically
better conversion on that traffic, ultimately driving sales.

v) ADD SOCIAL LOGIN : Social login, also known as social sign-in , uses information from social networking sites to facilitate logins on third-party applications and platforms. The process is designed to simplify sign-in and registration experiences, providing a convenient alternative to mandatory account creation.

Not only , can it enhance the user’s experience on your site—no need to fill out a registration form or remember yet more password—it also allows marketers to gather more accurate data, including verified email addresses, age, gender, relationship status, and interests.

Also , I Suggest you to add Wishlist

vi) ADD WISHLIST: A wish list allows shoppers to create personalized collections of products they want to buy and save them in their user account for future reference. Wishlists signify a customer’s interest in a product without an immediate intent to purchase.

Wishlist is not only a great method of promotion, but it’s also less expensive and a lot more productive than advertising.

a) It Reduces the number of users that get lost on their way to check-out.
b) Helps in Easily expansion of your customer base.
c) More importantly it helps in Keeping an eye on what your clients want.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks,
Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
SajiniAnnieJohn
Shopify Partner
55 2 7

Hello @Joachimr99 

Congratulations on starting your new store. I have gone through your store and noticed that a sticky cart is missing. Having a sticky cart makes customers easy to add the product instead of scrolling up the page. Also, it would be great to show upsells, cross-sells, and product bundles in the cart drawer. If you don't want to do this manually there is a Shopify app for you called iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell.

Hope my feedback helps!

Sajini Annie John | iCart Team
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
Joachimr99
Tourist
9 0 2

I have made a lot of changes, could you please review my store again? Really appreciate it! 🙂

Joachimr99
Tourist
9 0 2

Thank you!