Can someone share feedback about our website? 😊

Irena
Pathfinder
98 1 20

Hello!

Can someone share feedback about our website, basically about a product page, since we are getting the most traffic straight there? Here's the link: https://exploroproducts.com/products/at-home-marijuana-thc-drug-test-strips-kit-by-exploro

P.S. Maybe someone knows where to find product testers for video reviews in exchange for our products?

Thank you in advance! I appreciate your help.

Replies 3 (3)
Irena
Pathfinder
98 1 20

Thank you! It's really good advice and we are already doing that 😊

PageFly
Shopify Partner
2504 345 1673

Hi @Irena, this is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendations for your page as follow. 

I like how you have:

• Display or Link to a Return policy from the main Product page content
  • Subdivide long product description with Sections and Headings
  • Add average ratings for the product
  • Have clear Shipping and Refund information
  • Have reviews gallery/ customer reviews
  • You have a pop-up notifying customers are adding to cart.

Besides these things, I have some comments and suggestions for you.

1. Have Up-sell and Cross-sell sections on the Product page

When customers is viewing your product, it's good to suggest them taking a look at another ones. It either helps you to increase the AOV (Average order value) for each check-out or increase chance to sell other products if customers don't buy the product they are viewing.

2. Product images

PageFly_0-1633168962828.png

I think it shouldn't have too many product images that show text, it can distract the customers or cause them to get lost on their buying journey.

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope to give us a try.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

PageFly

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

Irena
Pathfinder
98 1 20

Thank you for your feedback! 🤗