1 0 0

Hi I can’t find my store online so how will customers find my store online 

Replies 2 (2)
Chandan_Das
Excursionist
19 1 3

Dear @Hsi1 

Hope this will help

If it is not live then live it or it is live then need to do internet marketing like seo,paid marketing,content marketing,social media etc.

Best Regards
Task4Store - Get Shopify Help
Contact At: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us or task4store@mswebdesigner.com
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Hsi1, I hope you are doing good! Here are some ways:

Organic methods- It brings traffic to the website in a longer period & takes time. Some of the organic methods are blog regularly, use long-tail keywords, use internal links, get your meta down, create quality content regularly, post engaging posts on social media regularly.

Inorganic methods- It helps in bringing a good amount of traffic in the very short term. It includes paid ads like Facebook ads, Instagram ads, google ads.

Paid ads are the most effective source to drive traffic and a good amount of visitors to the store and for converting that traffic into sales, make sure your website is engaging enough to entice your customers & convert them into paying customers. Give Loyalty points and rewards to the customers. Use Email marketing, customer segmentation which will help you to send targeted emails with workflow automation. It will help you to increase conversions and sales. Also, you can give rewards to your customers. Web push notification helps you to retarget your customers to send updates to your customers even when they are not in your store.

There are amazing apps available for customer engagement & marketing tools, managing traffic & ads for Shopify stores. Apps that you can try are AiTrillion, Kit, Instagram Feed

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.