Can we get some feedback on our store?

MotoPlace
Tourist
5 0 2

Hello! We recently moved our store to Shopify and we would appreciate it if you can give us any feedback: https://corellimotogear.com/. Thank you!

Replies 7 (7)
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
733 65 264

Hello @MotoPlace 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few Suggestions.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation.

Add few products on the Homepage with ATC(add to cart) buttons.

Mention more contact details of your store to look trustworthy.

Add chatbot for support and you can also analyze customer choices.

Boost your sales with Word of mouth strategy . You can consider an app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. 

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace. If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
LuckyDanny
Shopify Partner
352 67 210

Hey there, @MotoPlace!  

Welcome to Shopify!! 

Overall, your store looks pretty nice. I’m not going to lie - it’s probably one of the best I’ve seen in a long time. Kudos!

Learn from your visitors
Though I have some critiques (see below), it’s relatively minor things that involve tweaking rather than major modifications. My biggest suggestion is to use visitor behavior to learn what your visitors are doing, how they move around your store and why they aren’t checking out. You do this through things like heatmaps (to see where people click or scroll) and session recordings (to watch what happened during someone’s visit). 

Fix the details

Link your announcement bar to your all product page. If you use a heatmap to see where people click, you’ll probably see that people are clicking on it thinking it’s linked. It’s a common area where I see people miss out on sales.

Change the text for your hero image/video. It’s black on a dark video, which makes it nearly impossible to read. Speaking of the video, I would make the loop more seamless. There’s a short blip of black when it loops. 

Add in missing pages

I’m talking about Terms of Service and Shipping Pages. I would also add your email address, phone number and nice message about your reply times. If you’re getting a lot of traffic, consider adding live chat to answer questions while your visitors are still on your site.

Engage with customers
Run a survey asking something like, “What stopped you from checking out today?” to learn more about why people aren’t checking out. Or, if you’re considering expanding your brand, you can ask them “What new product are you most interested in buying?” The more you can learn about your visitors and customers, the more you can optimize your store and inventory.  

I’ll say it again - your site is amazing. The only big thing it needs is a visitor behavior tool to really dive into what your visitors experience and do on your site. When you have that information, you’ll be unstoppable. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Cheers - Danny

I’m the co-founder of Lucky Orange, one of the top recommended Shopify apps to grow sales. More than 26,000+ merchants use our app and have left us more than 600 5-star reviews.

We’re also proud to be a Shopify Plus partner.

-Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
-Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @MotoPlace 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Add Custom search at header - Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Store speed needs to improve for mobile

corespeed.png

• Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Product page layout needs to improve

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @MotoPlaceThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

- On the product page, add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

AiTrillion_0-1621506188557.png

- Add a title to this section. 

AiTrillion_2-1621506625335.png

Add these customer engagement tools to your store. It will help you to maximize customer engagement in your store:

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store you can install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

AiTrillion_3-1621507102293.png

If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @MotoPlace

Have seen your store and it looks great. 

However, there are many points that you can improve to upgrade your store to a higher level. 

1. Homepage: 

- As you can see, the texts are quite hard to see, and also, there is no CTA button. Maybe you can change something in this section. 

AllFetch_0-1621561309899.png

More than that, you can have more than one slider. Some can show specific products to guide your visitors to these pages. 

- There is no reviews on this section. This makes your customers feel unreliable and not safe.

AllFetch_1-1621562428119.png

- Besides this product section, you need to add some more like New Arrivals or Featured Products. The "On Sale" section is only used later. 

- You can improve some aspects of your Instagram feed:

+ Change the title: from "Instagram" to "Follow Us on Instagram @AllFetch" for example. 

+ Have more than 4 images. Of course, your customers want to see more and more content. 

+ Make it shoppable. If you want to do that, Shoppable Instagram Feed by AllFetch will help you for free. 

AllFetch_2-1621562767176.png

2. Product pages:

Here are points that you can think about:

- Add Buy Now button 

- You're selling many types of products, so you can use some Upsell or Cross-sell methods to increase your average order value. For example, Product Bundles is a great choice. 

- Two navigation arrows are too small. Maybe you can make it more outstanding. 

AllFetch_3-1621563697219.png

I think you're doing great. Keep it up! 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2484 341 1664

Hi @MotoPlace,

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

Congratulations on your store! You’re doing a great job. I can see that there are many good points on your website.

Besides, I have some feedback for you and I hope they can help you boost your sales.

1. Home

1.1. Some good points

• You have invested in high-quality bespoke imagery
  • The shipping and return information appear on the top and footer
  • The benefit bar has been added below the hero banner
  • The testimonials section has been displayed on the home page

1.2. Some recommendations

1.2.1. The navigation bar should be sticky

Sticky navigation bar will allow visitors to move around the site quicker. Moreover, some studies also found that a sticky navigation bar can boost the conversion rate.

1.2.2. You should have 1 primary call-to-action button on your home page

A call-to-action button can increase the conversion rate because it provides immediate access to content. However, I don’t see any CTA button on your home page. So you can try adding it for more conversions and interactions with your site. You can add a button that contains 2-3 words starting with a verb for the most effectiveness. With your page, I recommend you add a CTA button first on the hero banner as it will be one of the most visible places that all users will be more likely to click on.

Screenshot 2021-05-21 at 19.15.52.png

1.2.3. Add a search field on the navigation

There may be many visitors who are likely to use this function when browsing your site. Moreover, visitors who use the search bar tend to convert into customers as they’ve already known what they're looking for when visiting your website. Therefore, I recommend you to add a search field on the navigation bar, so that visitors can find it immediately when you want to search.

Screenshot 2021-05-21 at 19.17.30.png

1.2.4. Text that overlays the hero banner could be more legible

I found that the hero banner, the overlaid text is quite difficult to read, which leads to lower scannability. You can fix it by changing the text's style or using a semi-transparent background for the overlaid text.

2. Collection page

2.1. Some good points

• You have used the grid view for visually-driven product
  • Product information includes both the User Rating Average and Number of Ratings
  • All the products have a thumbnail

2.2. Some recommendations

2.2.1. Zoom in or display the secondary thumbnail on hover.

Since the customers of your products have a high demand for visual product information, I recommend you allow the visitors to zoom in or see other product images on hover. It will enable them to better assess the products right from the product list by simply looking over their thumbnails.

2.2.2. Combine color variations of products into one list item and use swatches to indicate them

I can see that your products are available in various colors. However, you are separating them, which is not really recommended. When browsing your collection, visitors could not be aware of other color options for a product and therefore, they may not find a suitable item and abandon the site because a significant proportion of the product range will be simply overlooked.

3. Product page

3.1. Some good points

• Have many product images for a product
  • Provide images from multiple angles
  • Use both ‘Bullet Lists’ and ‘Blocks of Text’ for product descriptions
  • Allow users to submit product reviews
  • The primary ‘Add to Cart’ button’s styling is unique and prominent
  • The ‘Buy’ section includes only essential information and options
  • Highlight key product features in the product headline
  • Provide a list of recently viewed items

3.2. Some recommendations

3.2.1. Use swatches as the selector for color variations

As mentioned before, the color variations should be combined into 1 product. And using swatches can help your visitors easily determine all the color variations.

3.2.2. Use ‘delivery date’ instead of ‘delivery speed’

I noticed that after adding a product to the cart and fulfill the location information, the estimated delivery speed (i.e. 2 business days) will be displayed. However, the shipping speed will force users to calculate themselves or even guess when they will actually receive their order. Therefore, I recommend you use the delivery date instead.

3.2.3. Provide images of all products on a human model

I can see that some of your products already have an image of human models wearing them. It’s a good idea as it will provide the truest sense of the products and lead to the higher confidence and likelihood to move forward with purchasing. Therefore, I think you should do it with all your products on your sites.

If you find my recommendations helpful, please like and mark it as a solution. I also suggest you take a look at our PageFly which can help you build a high-converting page.

For more information, you can consider subscribing to our channel “Ecom Learning With PageFly” in which we provide you with actionable insights into building your own eCommerce business, including everything from Business Ideation, Product Research, Brand Building to proven eCommerce Marketing Strategies, Store Design and Conversion Rate Optimization Strategies.

The first video about picking winning Dropshipping products in June 2021 is out now!
We're here to help you thrive in the eCommerce world, one video at a time!

Best of luck!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

collinsmbaka
Shopify Partner
220 26 95

Hi @MotoPlace 

I have just had a look at your store. Your store is well thought out and designed, Here are my suggestions.

Add a search button

collinsmbaka_1-1621622926361.png

On the header, you might consider adding a search icon or a search bar as well as making your header sticky. I have noticed that you have a search button on the footer (which loads a search page, before I can start searching - not a good customer experience). I will recommend you use Collection Filter and Search Bar by Sobooster to easily add a search icon or search bar to your header, you can also utilize the instant search features and AI-powered smart search to improve your customer experience and drive sales.

Center the newsletter and remove unnecessary white space

collinsmbaka_0-1621622535002.png

There is too much white space on the right and unless you have other use for it. I will recommend centering the newsletter button.

Add Images on your About page

collinsmbaka_4-1621623997251.png

I will recommend you add images to your about page, they help convey the general idea of what your brand is about. Especially for customers that won't read the whole story.
The image you use is equally important because you're better off not using an image than using one that tells a different story from what your brand is about.

Overall, I think your store is well thought out and easy to use.

Good Luck and Cheers!

Collins Mbaka
Web Developer | Shopify Developer
Hire Me: collinsmbaka.com/contact