iasilkan
Tourist
13 0 1
Replies 4 (4)
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
736 66 265

Hello @iasilkan 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Improve the Store Logo, which gives Identity and separates from the competition.

Make a sticky header for easy navigation. It helps the customers to access menu at any time they want.

Expand hero banner to full width, as it gives first impression when customer lands on the home page.

Adjust the Hero banner right below the header section. Add Shop Now(CTA) on the hero banner.

Add more number of products in the store.

Add Testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with the visitors

Update contact us page with more contact details, which builds trust on your store.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more, If you sell any Unique/Handmade/vintage goods you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2503 344 1671

Hi @iasilkan,

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendations for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

I like how you have:

• Favicon for your web
  • Shipping & Return Policy

Besides that, I have some comments and suggestions for you: 

1. Separate page structure 

- Your home page right now does not have clear separation. Normally there are 3 main parts of your web: The header, the main page, the footer but right now they all look like you only have one: 

Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 10.39.26 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 10.39.34 AM.png

You can separate them just by using different color for header and footer (or just footer). Just like that your body content should have better separation for each section, which would make your page look better and more focused.

2. Add sticky navigation

A sticky navigation bar will help customers navigate themselves from every part of the homepage to any page of your store more conveniently. You should add that to make your customers navigate your store more efficiently. 

Additionally, you leave too much space on both sides of your page right now. You could use this space and fit the navigation bar next to the logo, therefore minimize header so the sticky part would not be so "thick" and cover the screen when adding sticky effect

Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 10.46.24 AM.png

3. Add Hero Section

You should make the image in the hero section bigger and more impressive. A picture showing what you are selling is better. Furthermore, you should add a CTA button on the banner/ slideshow

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store. With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc.

Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 10.51.32 AM.png

4. Add section about your brand story

A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional. 

5. Add testimonial - customer reviews

• Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.
  • Reviews are crucial when it comes to shopping online. PageFly allows you to add testimonials and product review to the page in ease ways

6. Add Featured Collections

---

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

PageFly

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

Growave
Shopify Partner
1543 52 436

Hi @iasilkan 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. I would recommend you to keep working on your online Shopify store and focus on making it more reliable. Make sure you apply eCommerce marketing tools and features. Here are some suggestions that you can work on. I hope it will work for you.

• Add more categories to your Main Menu.

Add more sections to your homepage. For example, New Arrivals, Featured Collection, Reviews, Blog, Rewards, etc.

• Expand product range

Keep working on providing a choice to your customers.

• Include Chatbot

Add chatbot for providing support. In case of any questions regarding product/sizing/delivery, you can easily answer them.

• Make Menu Sticky

Make your online shop more user-friendly by keeping navigation fixed and remaining visible in the same position as the user moves around the website. Right now, the menu bar on the head of the store disappears when the user scrolls down which is not convenient. Keeping navigation fixed and remaining visible in the same position as the user moves around the website will make your online shop more user-friendly.

• Add Testimonials

I haven't noticed any reviews at your shop. I strongly advise adding testimonials/reviews to products for building customer trust and social proof. Reviews are a vital part of an online store since credibility is a fundamental basis in any eCommerce. Testimonials have the ability to increase the confidence of new consumers, something essential to reduce rebound rates and abandonment of shopping carts.  Attach to your store real customer photo or text reviews in order to build customer trust and social proof. Also, you can attach Growave´s Pop-Up Widget Review just next to your product, so your store´s visitors will definitely see it. 

Test Growave during the free trial period to check whether it works for you. The app contains 5 efficient marketing features that will help you with sales and conversions such as Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard at an affordable price.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

UpPromote
Shopify Partner
142 2 16

Hi @iasilkan,

This is UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing - We are the no.1 Affiliate marketing on Shopify app store. I am happy here to share some experience and suggestions for your online store. And I truly hope that they are useful and helpful for you in improving your sales performance. 

1. Regarding online store layout and design

The comments from Pagefly are useful and valuable for you to follow. They are an expert in this factor, so their suggestions will be good advices to you in improving your website.

2. Regarding marketing strategy,

You should spend first priority to find the methods which brings positive results with no risky and low cost. It much better for you at this time. 

Run Facebook and Instagram ads

Running ads such as Facebook ads, or Instagram ads, even Google ads are popular methods to viral your products faster. You can get more knowledge and experience hereFacebook Ads for beginners. With Google Ads, you can easily attract target customers that are looking for the products you are selling. You can set your ads with different keywords, or banner as well. However, you should consider it because it is not really a potential choice for starters. The reason is that you might cost a lost of money to run for long term. In some specific case, if it don't bring positive traffics for you, you also need to pay fee to maintain them. We know it because we know many customers get same issues. 

Using affiliate Marketing

Affiliate marketing could be a good option for your. Affiliate marketing is a marketing model which allows you to connect with various affiliates, and then they will use their advertising sources such as social media channels, websites, blogs, etc, to promote your products. You only need to pay affiliate commission whenever a customer makes a purchase via the unique link or coupon associated with their recommendation.

The advantages of affiliate Marketing compared with other methods

1. Low investment but high cost effective

In fact, affiliate marketing does not need a huge amount to build a customer service team, or running advertising. This campaign helps to mitigate any risks that drive traffic or run social ads with little or no result for your Shopify business, while also ensuring that merchants achieve what they pay for.

In fact, whereas a poor marketing campaign that sends you low quality results will still need to be paid for, even if you make no sales. However, affiliate marketing ensures your marketing is cost effective and helps to reduce the risk of “leaking out” money for an uncertain market. 

2. Make extra income

The main advantage of affiliate marketing is that the income is entirely performance-based. This is because affiliates are only paid a commission when a purchase has taken place. That means if the affiliates have an ineffective campaign, it won’t affect your budget. 

The affiliates understand that driving huge traffic of potential customers will help to increase sales conversion. For this reason, the affiliates will spend much effort to build effective social platforms, promotion or boosting posts of your products in a better way to attract customers. The more efficiently they work, the more commission they generate, and the more sales you earn. 

UpPromote_0-1633965503182.png

Brand Awareness

A research reported that 92% of customers trust the recommendations of people, companies or influencers they know. For this reason, working directly with affiliate marketers who then promote your products to their established audience, brings more opportunities and more direct sales. The plus of affiliate marketing is to expand out into new markets that you haven't explored, giving your brand a much stronger online presence.

SEO Value

Publishers (the affiliates) link to your website to send traffic your way. Provided they aren’t spammy, these links are usually beneficial for your off-page SEO efforts, since inbound links are a huge factor in Google’s ranking algorithm.

Customer Data

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing provides you valuable data and insight into how, where and why your customers are buying, which you can then use to make smarter marketing decisions in the future across other channels.

How to publish your affiliate registration on your menu bar?

You can add the affiliate registration form on the shop menu, so any visitors who visit your site can easily approach your affiliate campaign.

Your affiliate can create an account and log in right in your shop, which is really simple and convenient.

Screen Shot 2021-10-09 at 22.06.31.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope my recommendation will be helpful for you. If you are still looking for a marketing tool to boost your sales greatly, I hope you can try our product: UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing. UpPromote has a Free plan with all amazing features to help you build, manage and succeed with your affiliate marketing.

If these feedbacks are valuable and helpful, kindly give us a "Like" or mark it as a solution. Be patient with your business and good luck!

All the bests,

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Build. Manage. Succeed with Affiliate Marketing