FROM CACHE - en_header

can you find the PayPal button on my website

Solved
vkstor
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi Shopify Community,

I would highly appreciate you guys giving some honest opinion on my shopify store

This is my first store, and I have launched it just 2 days ago, and I am using google ads to promote my store 

Here is the link: https://www.petopeer.com

and there is one more thing I am worried about, 

I have activated PayPal express checkout on my store, but it does not show up (on my device) on neither on the product page or checkout page

So I just wanted to know if this is not visible only on my device or even my customers can't see it,

can you guys please open my product page ( https://petopeer.com/products/petopeer-comfysleep-pet-bed )

and please let me know if you find the "pay with PayPal" button or "Buy it now" button on the page,

and if you find the "Buy it now" please click on it and see if you can find the "PayPal" button on my checkout page,

Your help would be highly appreciated

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Tira
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1260 90 213

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @vkstor.

Tira here to help.

Thanks for your store URL and for these details. I appreciate it.

I viewed your store on both my mobile phone and on my desktop, and was able to replicate not seeing a PayPal button on your store. When I go to the checkout, this is what I see on your payment page:

21-03-rg04o-hsym6 

on both my mobile and desktop browsers. Is this what you were looking for? When you go to your checkout, do you see the same thing, or something different? Let me know and I can dig into this further for you.

I also see that my colleague Bo replied to your previous thread Paypal button is not visible on product page. Were you able to speak with PayPal? What did they say?  

I love your product ideas. One piece of feedback I want to provide for your store is to add an “About Us” page. An About Us page is where your customers can find valuable information about your brand, your brand’s story and the “why” behind your products. It’s an important page to have on your store as it helps to create trust with your customers when they are making a purchase decision on your store. Check out our blog post with steps on creating an About Us page, what to put on your page, and some examples of About Us pages here: The Untapped Potential of About Us Pages (And How to Write Your Own).

Talk soon,

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
Tira
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1260 90 213

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @vkstor.

Tira here to help.

Thanks for your store URL and for these details. I appreciate it.

I viewed your store on both my mobile phone and on my desktop, and was able to replicate not seeing a PayPal button on your store. When I go to the checkout, this is what I see on your payment page:

21-03-rg04o-hsym6 

on both my mobile and desktop browsers. Is this what you were looking for? When you go to your checkout, do you see the same thing, or something different? Let me know and I can dig into this further for you.

I also see that my colleague Bo replied to your previous thread Paypal button is not visible on product page. Were you able to speak with PayPal? What did they say?  

I love your product ideas. One piece of feedback I want to provide for your store is to add an “About Us” page. An About Us page is where your customers can find valuable information about your brand, your brand’s story and the “why” behind your products. It’s an important page to have on your store as it helps to create trust with your customers when they are making a purchase decision on your store. Check out our blog post with steps on creating an About Us page, what to put on your page, and some examples of About Us pages here: The Untapped Potential of About Us Pages (And How to Write Your Own).

Talk soon,

vkstor
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi @Tira ,

Thank you for the reply,

I am glad that you are able to find the "PayPal payment gateway" in your device,

That's what I was looking for, but when I go to the checkout page, I don't see that, instead I see this:

Screenshot (102).png

I am fine with it, if I am the only one getting this error and my customers can checkout successfully 

and yes as your colleague Bo suggested, I did contact PayPal and they too said the same, that they are not getting any errors while checking out.

I just wanted to confirm that, whether my customers can successfully checkout or else all my marketing budget will be wasted

Also thank you for your feedback on my store,

I will definitely start working on my "About us" page,

Thank You. 

Tira
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1260 90 213

Thanks for your reply, and for the details on what you’re experiencing, @vkstor. That’s not good, let’s troubleshoot this together so that you can see what I see and your customers are seeing and so that you’re able to diagnose this on your own if this happens again. 

I would love it if you could try a cache clear. Sometimes an older version of your store will show up on your browser. I also recommend using a different browser to test your checkout as you did before. To clear your cache and cookies, please check out our help doc: Supported browsers.

If you would like to watch a video on this process, here’s our YouTube video to help: How to clear your cache on a mac. If you don’t have a Mac, you can also check out this guide for clearing your cache on other browsers

Once you’ve cleared your cache, please test out your checkout and let me know what happens! I'm also glad to hear that you're eager to work on your About Us page! It's one of my favourite places to gather information on a store I want to shop from, so I have faith that it'll be helpful for your business!

Talk soon,