Can you guys please have a look at my store and give me feedback on it?

Solved
TamPhan
Tourist
7 0 2

Hello everyone, how are you today?

I just started my new store this week. I am quite new to e-commerce. Can you guys please have a look at my store and give me feedback on it?

If you are a customer, will you buy any products from my store? If not, can you please give me specific reasons.

Thank you so much

My store URL: https://pregnancypillowau.com/

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
3782 749 788

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @TamPhan,

First of all, congrats on your new Shopify store. Your business idea is amazing and I hope your website will grow better each day.
In my opinion, you online store is full- equipped with necessary eCommerce features.

However, there are some suggestions that I would like to propose below:

Quick View Feature

Quick View.png

To increase the conversion rate more quickly on the homepage, you should use the quick view feature. This function allows the site visitors to view your products and add them to their carts, without having to leave the homepage. It is really convenient and you should check out this app

Add The Product Recommendation Section

Are you providing both pregnancy pillows and baby sleeping bags? If so, then you should add the product recommendation section (also called "You may also like") in the product page. It can be used to display the baby sleeping bag images to increase sales.

Use The Heading And Ensure The Consistency

WHY CHOOSE.png

For this section, you can add the title which is 'Why Choose Our Pillow?" and remember to place the image below on the left and put the text at the right side => to ensure the website consistency.

change.png

Don't Forget Who Abandoned Their Carts On Your Website

Baymard Institute has shown that "69.57% of online shopping carts are abandoned"? This is a huge number so don't forget to follow up with shoppers who abandoned their carts on your website and turn them into your customers. Email follow-up is a good choice and you can check out Klaviyo for this.

Optimize Instagram Marketing Activity

Since you operate your business on Instagram, I suggest you should check out this article to gain more knowledge about Instagram Marketing.

Hope this helps

Please mark as a solution if you find my answer helpful. Thank you so much and good luck.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Have not had your Shopify store yet? Start the 14-day free trial HERE
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
collinsmbaka
Shopify Partner
220 26 95

Hi @TamPhan 

Thank you for sharing! and congratulations on your store.

I think you have a very good product - As a customer, if I read this - **( please be aware of badly made and cheap knock-offs- we are the original Pregnancy Pillow)** I will even be more skeptical about buying because, now you have informed me that there are a lot of fakes in the market, but you have not proven or shown me in any way that you're legit. I will suggest adding a Trustpilot or manufacturer note or anything to show you as the legit retailer. 

In terms of your store user experience 

Here are what I think you have done well

1. I like how you have displayed the product variants on the product page, the video is really good for marketing and providing a lot of information about the product.

2. Your store is easy to use and navigate, customers can move from the homepage to checkout easily and the store is responsive.

Here are what I think can improve your store user experience 

1. Make the header sticky - The header is what your customers use to navigate the store, so it is important that they can access it from any section of your store. Make the header sticky, so when your customers scroll down they can still use the header and see the information on it.

2. Add Shipping and Return Information and Show Estimated Delivery Date - Many customers don’t want to wait until checkout to know when they’ll receive their order, and showing the Estimated Delivery Date helps users to estimate when they can expect to receive their order. Add the delivery-date estimate, or delivery-date range, within the product page, it should be close to your "buy" button.

When viewing an estimated delivery day like “Standard Shipping — 2 days. Get it by Sept 05”, Your customers will have more confidence to make the purchase. You can calculate this based on regions, you can break it down based on the country where your traffic is coming from the most and make sure those visitors know how long it will take for them to get the product if they order immediately.

3. Connect your social media handles to the store - I have noticed that the social media icons all redirect to your store

That's all from me - I hope you get useful points from it

Best regards and cheers!

Collins Mbaka
Web Developer | Shopify Developer
Hire Me: collinsmbaka.com/contact
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
734 65 265

Hello @TamPhan 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation. It helps customers to access menu at any time they want.

Include Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Mention more contact details of your store, which builds trust on your store.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
3782 749 788

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @TamPhan,

First of all, congrats on your new Shopify store. Your business idea is amazing and I hope your website will grow better each day.
In my opinion, you online store is full- equipped with necessary eCommerce features.

However, there are some suggestions that I would like to propose below:

Quick View Feature

Quick View.png

To increase the conversion rate more quickly on the homepage, you should use the quick view feature. This function allows the site visitors to view your products and add them to their carts, without having to leave the homepage. It is really convenient and you should check out this app

Add The Product Recommendation Section

Are you providing both pregnancy pillows and baby sleeping bags? If so, then you should add the product recommendation section (also called "You may also like") in the product page. It can be used to display the baby sleeping bag images to increase sales.

Use The Heading And Ensure The Consistency

WHY CHOOSE.png

For this section, you can add the title which is 'Why Choose Our Pillow?" and remember to place the image below on the left and put the text at the right side => to ensure the website consistency.

change.png

Don't Forget Who Abandoned Their Carts On Your Website

Baymard Institute has shown that "69.57% of online shopping carts are abandoned"? This is a huge number so don't forget to follow up with shoppers who abandoned their carts on your website and turn them into your customers. Email follow-up is a good choice and you can check out Klaviyo for this.

Optimize Instagram Marketing Activity

Since you operate your business on Instagram, I suggest you should check out this article to gain more knowledge about Instagram Marketing.

Hope this helps

Please mark as a solution if you find my answer helpful. Thank you so much and good luck.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Have not had your Shopify store yet? Start the 14-day free trial HERE
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!