Can you guys please review my store and give me feedback? Thank you so much

TamPhan
Tourist
7 0 2

Hello everyone, how are you today?

I just started my new store this week. I am quite new to e-commerce. Can you guys please have a look at my store and give me feedback on it?

If you are a customer, will you buy any products from my store? If not, can you please give me specific reasons.

Thank you so much

My store URL: https://lazydid.com/

Marty
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
296 44 58

Hi, @TamPhan.

Thanks for your message, I would be happy to offer you some feedback on your shop. Overall, the shop looks great, however, I do have some suggestions that may help elevate the shop a bit more. The first thing I notice is that your logo looks a little blurry:

I would suggest reviewing our Uploading images guide to ensure you have uploaded your logo at the requirements listed here for optimal quality. 

On your homepage, I also noticed this image appearing, is this intended to be here? If so, I am not sure I understand its purpose. 

I think you have a great menu system, and really like how you have included all your store policies in the footer of your shop. However, I would suggest writing an About us page. An about page is a great way for curious customers to learn more about your brand story and products in general, thus creating more trust and retention with your potential customers. 

We have a very helpful guide that talks about writing an effective about page here, that may help you out if you are interested in adding one to your shop.

Now that your shop is launched and ready for the consumer world, have you started any marketing or promotions for it yet? If not, and you are looking for ways to bring traffic into your store. I would recommend checking out this fantastic article that talks about increasing web traffic. It walks through essential prerequisites you should consider when launching an online store, such as: 

• Is this a good product? A “good product” means that it’s good enough for your audience and passes their implicit cost-benefit analysis.
  • Is there a large target market? A market is a group of people already spending money on something. Are people buying the same type of product?
  • Is there an addressable target market? An addressable market is a group of people with visible shared qualities, already spending money on something. Is there a market segment you can focus on? 
  • Is there a great product story and/or compelling copy? You might have a clear “why” for the product in contrast to competitors, but you need to translate that pitch to compelling web copy. Does your product pitch resonate with them enough to purchase?
  • Is there a low-cost way to reach this audience? The goal should be to keep customer acquisition costs low. Are there multiple ways you can reach potential customers?

It also walks through some great examples of ways to drive traffic to your shop, such as:

- Running paid social media campaigns
- Facebook and Instagram ads
- Influencer marketing
- Search Engine Optimization

I hope some of these suggestions help you out moving forward, please feel free to reach back out to me here with any questions you may have! 

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

NPT
1 0 1

Have you tested your name? "Lazy" is derogatory and I don't know how well consumers (speaking about the US) respond to it. They may find it offensive. Nobody wants to be called Lazy even though so many of us are...LOL. That was my first thought when I looked at your store.....

CutOutWiz
Navigator
362 28 138

Hello @TamPhan 

Hope you are well. For an owner with very little experience, you have done a pretty good job. I must say your aesthetic eye is very keen.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• People tend to buy more from people they can easily relate to. If you share your journey, your goals, and your aspirations with your customers, it will be easier for people to connect with you. If you can create an emotional connection with your visitors, people are sure to buy products from you.

• It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product.

It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

• I see that your store doesn’t have a Favicon. Having a favicon on your website is crucial. It makes your site recognizable on browser tabs, but it too gives a professional look to your website.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes

Hi  @TamPhan 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store about the store design based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

So I have just gone through your website and here are some of my thoughts about your store:

Plus point:

• Overall the layout of the page is clear
  • Your site has a sticky navigation bar when scrolling up
  • You include enough information for customer in the footer

That being said, I would like to give you some suggestions for improvement. Hope you find it valuable.

Add a favicon to your site:

Every online store should have favicon. It helps your store standout and allows merchants to recognize your store among many open tabs. Favicon also make your store look more professional.

PageFly_1-1632391162005.png

Collection page:

PageFly_0-1632391078146.png

Add secondary hover images for the product list:

It’s important that the collection page provide as much information as possible and as fast as possible. Adding secondary hover images provide merchants with extra visual info and help them make better buying decision.

Use “Load More” button:

If you ever have too much collections to display in one page, I suggest you use “Load More” button. By using the Load more button, customers can compare products loading on one page. This helps to create a constant buying experience for customers. Instead of switching to many pages, go and back, you can replace the pagination with a Load more button

Product Page

PageFly_2-1632391200877.png

Eliminate distracting factors:

I can see there are a lot of contents in your product page and many of them are causing distraction in your product description. On the other hand, important information like discount price is not attractive enough.

Add “life style” Image:

You should describe how your product will fit in daily life scenarios. Maybe with be with a model. Product images are crucial in selling these kind of products and it will directly influence buyer decision.

• These are some articles that might give you new ideas for your store:

How To Sell Clothes Online: https://pagefly.link/xNmNtPjN

Personalize Your Homepage: https://pagefly.link/fefPTvgU

Above are some of my initial thoughts on your store and I hope you find something helpful. If you are still looking for a tool to build a great website, I hope you can try our product: PageFly Landing Page Builder

If these feedbacks about the homepage and collection page are helpful, please give me a "like". Thank you so much and I hope your business is successful! 

Cheers!

PageFly!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Get insightful tips to hit more sales in upcoming BFCM.