FROM CACHE - en_header

Can you guys please review my store and give me feedback? Thank you so much

TamPhan
Tourist
7 0 2

Hello everyone, how are you today?

I just started my new store this week. I am quite new to e-commerce. Can you guys please have a look at my store and give me feedback on it?

If you are a customer, will you buy any products from my store? If not, can you please give me specific reasons?

Thank you so much

My store URL: https://comfysnuggleco.com/?variant=40778300784831

Replies 5 (5)
Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
193 9 62

Hello @TamPhan ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

I am unable to find your stores social pages, have you created? If not create and regularly post your products and related videos and increase followers convert those are into customers by providing discounts banners.

The price of products are high. Otherwise great work you have done on your website.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
JonathanBecuase
Pathfinder
90 7 31

Hi @TamPhan 

Love your website and the design of it. 

• I would definitely add a blog to showcase your products in a more organic way, highlight customers using the bedding and also a perfect way to generate some organic traffic. 
  • Love that you have reviews in your product pages, here is a great way to display them right above the add to cart button - in case some get drowned out towards the bottom: https://www.becauseintelligence.com/blog/4-step-guide-on-using-reviews-for-add-to-cart-conversions
  • Regularly test your site speed and ensure everything is loading correctly, definitely an overlooked spot

Otherwise looks great! Keep up the good work 

Content Marketing - https://apps.shopify.com/because
Because: Grow your Shopify store revenue with Because product page banners
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2798 389 1738

Bello @TamPhan,

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendations for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for about 120.000+ active Shopify merchants.

In general, it's a well-designed store with many advanced features like favicon, live-chat support & multiple customer reviews. The product details also look excellent with diverse variants. Great job team, keep up all the good work!

Now let's get into details just a little bit to explore what can be improved. 

1. Make the navigation bar sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. This will indeed enhance your customer experience by providing more convenience. 

PageFly_0-1633077737774.png

2. Invest a bespoke design for Brand Story/Introduction  

PageFly_1-1633078135483.png

Here in this section, I think you want to give your visitor a brief introduction of your brand. However, there is not much difference between regular and bold texts. It's pretty difficult to scan your brand most unique features after a few seconds. Therefore, if possible, I think a design will demonstrate better than plain texts.  

3. Use swatches as the selector for Color variations 

PageFly_3-1633079819880.png

Instead of a drop-down color selector, you can consider using color swatches to provide visibility- this will help users to assess the available colors of products easier. 

That's everything. We're so impressed by your online store and wish you the best luck.

In case you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

PageFly

If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Back-to-School Marketing Ideas of Best Platforms To Sell Online. 

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1368 193 871

Hi @TamPhan 

Congrats on your new store! I’m Richard Nguyen- CRO Expert at PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. I’d like to give you some feedback and suggestions for over 100.000 merchants to help increase conversion rates for your store based on 5 years of experience.

I like that you have a really beautiful banner on your homepage, testimonials, and reviews gallery/ customer reviews. Besides these things, I have some comments and suggestions for you:

1. Homepage 

Make Sticky Header and add a search field

Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. So that when you scroll down, there is no quick way to come back to your menu, especially on mobile. You do not have an anchor button to “Back to the top”, so it makes it very inconvenient for customers to go back to your menu and see other pages, products, etc.

So I suggest making a sticky header. And to make the page more appealing, you should resize your header, too. Currently, your header has too much blank space caused by the disparity of the text and logo size. Make the header shorter so it won't cover too much page content when scrolling down. Also. I notice that your header doesn't have a Search field, which is an essential part of every website. 

comfysnuggleco - comfys nuggleco 2021-10-01 15-47-39.png

Add be-spoke imagery to hero banner

I think the cover image is really nice and beautiful. However, I think its message is unclear and does not match with the Call-to-action button purpose. I expect the image to show more information about where the CTA leads me too. So besides from "Welcome" message, I think we can add some heading that relates to that product page to improve this section.

The product detail section on Homepage 

For the product section, I think you should make the Media list an image carousel. This will reduce the negative space on your page, which makes the page looks uneven. 

comfysnuggleco - comfys nuggleco 2021-10-01 16-02-32.png

2. The product page 

For the product page. I like that you have a trust banner and a lot of product images. But the same thing as the Homepage, the layout look kinda uneven. 

So for the Media List, you should make it a carousel.

For the buy section, I think we can improve by:

• Display or Link to the Return Policy from the Main Product Page Content
    Even if the return policy is located in the sitewide header or footer, it can be difficult to find. Customers will hesitate to shop online because they are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it. Return and exchange policy should be findable on the product page.
    The actual return policy, in particular, the duration and the payment of return shipping, is highly impactful to site conversions. However, you should take extra care to make your policy easy to read and clear for customers.
  • Shipping information
    Many users don’t want to wait until checkout to know when they’ll receive their order, and “Delivery Speed” requires users to estimate when they can expect to receive their order.
    Provide a delivery-date estimate, or delivery-date range, near the “Buy” section.
    When viewing an estimated delivery day like “Standard Shipping — 3 business days. Get it by Aug 20”, visitors get the urgency to make the purchase.

About the Product Description: I think you should separate it from the Buy section and move it to a new section beneath the Buy Section. Make sure it is aligned in the center of the page and has the same width as the Buy section above or the "Velvet Coral bed" section and the Review section below. 

4 Pcs Luxe Comforter Velvet Lush Double Sided - All Season Bedding Set - comfysnuggleco 2021-10-01 16-14-03.png

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog and article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have an attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing on strategies.
You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide about personalizing a Shopify store, hope it helps!
If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

CutOutWiz
Navigator
426 29 146

Hello @TamPhan 

Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very neat and organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.

You can also consider making your headings a bit bigger or bolder, so that they catch the eye more easily.

• People tend to buy more from people they can easily relate to. If you share your journey, your goals, and your aspirations with your customers, it will be easier for people to connect with you. If you can create an emotional connection with your visitors, people are sure to buy products from you.

• It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product. 

It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution 🙂

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz