Can you please give me feedback of my store?

josefinaestevez
Tourist
3 0 2

Hi everyone, hope you all are fine! This is a good place to me to know what things my site lacks to be competitive. At this moment I receive very few visits and my main concern is the sale. It's been months since I released it and it generated very few sales. I don't know if it is because of the prices or it just doesn't like it. My brand is oriented to urban fashion. I made our own designs and concept.

Here is: www.neptushop.com

Any feedback will be very appreciated.

Best,

Replies 7 (7)
billelabdch_
3 0 0

Hi @josefinaestevez 

Have check through your website and realized it's not professionally set up and design also lacking a lot of great features which usually enhance and boost Shopify website sales conversion, I'm ready to provide you a solution and fully redesign your website for you. I will send access request to you through Shopify partner account and I will redesign the website within a short period of time.

hori_tran
Shopify Partner
135 15 50

Hi @josefinaestevez ,

I visited your website. your products and web design are very nice. I like them. But I saw something, this may be helpful to get a higher conversion rate:
- add a best seller category
- The slide banner with great visuals with your products and the "call to action" button. the slide banner should show the benefits of your products ( you can choose the best sellers to describe), your events, your discounts (Black Friday is coming, right?)
- Show promotion and a great shipping policy on the top

hori_tran_0-1637720617488.png

- add realistic product images
- make videos to attract customers and increase time on site
- pop up chat and discount pop up
-  Add reviews for each product (some Shopify review apps can help) and a lower price next to the original one or to attract customers (on both the homepage and the product page)

hori_tran_1-1637720708761.png

- And don't forget to add JSON LD to your site to display your reviews on Google search by SEO app. (This SEO app I use 1 year:  https://bit.ly/2YxoOYC)
- SEO: your mobile version is not good. Heading tags, Meta tags, keywords are not optimized. To handle this I usually use the above SEO app.

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Thank you and have a nice work!!!
PageFly
Shopify Partner
1935 268 1424

Hi @josefinaestevez,

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my advice for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for about 100.000+ active Shopify merchants.

I have just taken a quick look at your website and I picked up some plus points are:

• Have a favicon for your store - which makes your store look unique and professional.
  • Have a sticky navigation bar that helps customers navigate themselves from every part of the homepage to any page of your store more conveniently. 

However, I would like to give you some suggestions about your store so that you could consider changing and hope that the conversion rate is increased accordingly.

1. Highlight an announcement bar 

It’s great when you place an announcement bar here but please kindly highlight it using another background color to impress your customers at first sight.

PageFly_0-1637726904246.png

2. Resize the header’s content

Please kindly take a look at this header. The text seems to be too tiny in size that easily overlooked by the customers so please make it bigger in size.

PageFly_1-1637726904450.png

And, as you can see in my screenshot above, there is a white gap between the header and the next section. Please kindly remove this gap to make your store outlook more professional.

3. Featured image

It is of great importance that the featured image should describe what you are selling within the 5 first minutes of accessing your store. 

PageFly_2-1637726904648.png

From my point of view, this featured image is nice. However, if you could design the image into a slideshow, I think it would be more attractive to your customers as they can explore more. Also, please link the image to the product page to seize the opportunity of higher conversion rate.

4. CTA buttons

As you might know, a primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store. With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, probably enhancing the conversion rates. 

PageFly_3-1637726904540.png

Regarding this issue, you’ve done great to put the right CTA on the left of the first picture. However, please note that the second picture does not have the same CTA as the first one. Therefore, please add a CTA button in the position I recommended and rest assured that all CTA buttons should have the same styling to boost the conversion rate.

5. Background color of all images

If you wanna create a zig-zag layout here, please reduce the space between the 2 images and make the corner come closer

PageFly_4-1637726904473.png

6. Make the prices outstanding

Please make the prices more dominant than the title by using another style for it.

PageFly_5-1637726904698.png

7. Add space between the different sections

These 2 sections are so close together that make the customers hard to scan.

PageFly_6-1637726904663.png

8. Remove some contents out of the header

As these sections are of great importance because they involve much traffic of your store so let them be eye-catching to the visitors.

PageFly_7-1637726904434.png

Last but not least, here are my other recommendations for you, feel free to consider them applied to your store:

• Add testimonials section: It is of great importance because your brand trust can be enhanced. You can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!
  • You should display the ratings and the number of ratings as well under the product name to enhance your brand trust.

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer is helpful, please give it a LIKE or mark it as a SOLUTION. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Cheers!

PageFly

P/s: BFCM is coming. You can amplify your sales in this holiday season with PageFly solutions exclusively for this holiday season. All these holiday features could help you a lot in building a high-converting page.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

waytoapps
Navigator
468 37 188

Hello @josefinaestevez 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

• Make the content(Menu) bold on the header section.
  • Highlight the Announcement bar.
  • Display testimonials/Reviews on the homepage.
  • Update blogs regularly, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.
  • Make Social links open on new tab.
  • Add about us and also update Contact us with more details of your store.
  • Organize the footer section and minimize the empty space on it.
  • There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
  • There is no customer review option on the products. Install Product review app from the Shopify app store, so that customer can write a review when they purchase any product from your store.
Thanks,
Waytoapps
josefinaestevez
Tourist
3 0 2

Thank very much, Hori! Your guide was really helpful to me! I will try to apply all this feedback, sounds promising! Best, thanks!

Greta
Shopify Staff
34 9 5

Hi there, @josefinaestevez!

You've gotten some amazing feedback so far, and I wanted to add some of my thoughts. 

I know you mentioned that you think pricing may be a factor for low sales. I found a blog that I thought you'd be interested about the psychology of pricing, which is essentially setting your prices in a certain way to make customers more likely to purchase from your store. You can find that here:

I also noticed that you don't currently have any items on sale. I understand wanting to get the full bang for your buck, but putting items on sale can increase your conversion rate. Plus, if a customer buys a product on sale and loves it, they are likely to come back and buy another product at full price. You can read how to set sale prices in this help document.

Since you also mentioned that your brand is urban fashion, I think you would benefit from optimizing your audience tactics. You know that not every person is the right fit for your store and products, so it is worthwhile to determine who your target audience is, and focus your marketing attention towards them. We have a great blog all about this that you can find here:

And one last thought I had — you may want to change the product shown on your homepage or on your blog post as they are the same. If someone goes to your store and lands on the homepage and then clicks to the Blog section of your site, they'll see the same image twice. 

25-23-4565-59393

25-20-23017-95626

I hope this information is helpful! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Greta | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
645 60 246

Hi @josefinaestevez,

Hope you are doing well. I have visited your store and here is my feedback. Hope it is helpful for you!

In general, your store looks nice. What you need to improve is to make it more reliable and add tools to encourage customers to buy. 

1. Homepage
  • Add hero banner: The hero banner plays important role in igniting customers’ interest and curiousness about your business and products. So let's include an attractive hero banner with a call to action button such as SHOP NOW or View more button to lead customers straight to specific product pages.
  • Let customers buy right on homepage: By Quick add to cart feature, customers can easily view products, select variants and add them to cart without going to product pages. Shorten customer buying process, win sales faster than ever. 
  • Recover abandoned carts and win back sales: Don't let cart abandonment stop you from growing sales. The floating sticky cart will motivate customers to view their carts & process check out. Plus, you can add the sticky bar to entice customers to add item to cart.

AllFetch_0-1637987311845.png

• Make Instagram feed shoppable: Your Instagram feed looks nice but it would be better if customers can shop right from the feed. Let's make every part of your website capable of increasing conversion rates. You can try out Shoppable Instagram Feed app to make this in action at ease. 

2. Product page  

• Create bundles to boost sales: 

It seems like you have various types of products. It is a good condition to apply an effective cross-sell/up-sell method which is product bundles.

You can create many product bundles with discounts to appeal to customers. Most customers are willing to buy bundles to get a lower total price. Therefore, don't miss this chance to sell more products and increase your sales. 
  •  

Testimonials/ Customer review: Adding testimonials on your product page will be a good way to build trust and credibility from new customers. The majority of buyers are concerned about whether the products they purchase online are as attractive and high-quality as they appear on the website.  As a result, previous customer feedback might have a significant impact on a potential customer's buying decision.

If you're interested in tools to boost sales effectively, please check out AllFetch Apps. We offer various solutions apps that help you grow and scale your business with a free plan availabe! 

Hope all the best luck comes to your store! Please give me a Like if you find this post useful

Regards,

AllFetch 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com