Candle Store _ Feedback

HayaDDch
Tourist
8 0 2

Hello everyone, I would like to have your opinion and feedback regarding my website www.bellesames.com

I feel like the images take a long time to load... maybe you can also let me know if you think it is easy to navigate! 

Any feedback is welcome

Thank you

Replies 12 (12)
Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
154 8 46

Hello @HayaDDch ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

Logo is dull.

Add Testimonials: Creating a genuine testimonials are trust worthy. This is the one kind of marketing communication b/w customer and business person. So you can add efficiently.
You can increase your niche then visitors are spare more time.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Trust Badges: Trust badges your visitors know that your page is legitimate and that any data they share will be collected through secure third-party service providers. Your customers feel they can trust your website, And they are more likely to make a purchase.

Increase your followers through social media by regular posting of your products. And give discounts to increase sales.

I hope you will get my points!

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
Rein
Shopify Staff
80 7 7

Hi, @HayaDDch 

I have taken a look through your store and I must say it is looking fantastic. The images though do load quite quickly and are seamless for me. 

Is there anything in specific you are looking to improve or enhance for the experience of your customers I could take a look at for you? 

Rein | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Growave
Shopify Partner
1128 38 392

Hi @HayaDDch 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here.  First of all, I would like to compliment your store design and visual appeal. You have done a great job. I would recommend you consider using the following  eCommerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help. 

• Implement Social Login 

Attach Social Login buttons anywhere on your Shopify site and enable one-click sign-up or login to your online store. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. Also, gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

fin sl.png

•  Add Loyalty and Rewards program

The Loyalty and Rewards program system inspires customers to connect more genuinely with your brand. It helps to strengthen direct communication between you and your audience. Also, it positively impacts repeat purchases and turns your customers into loyal clients. Within the L&R program you can include: Points and Referral programs

Points. Motivate customers to spend more and act by using the points program. Increase engagement with your community by rewarding customers with convertible points on your Shopify store with activities like rewarding for leaving reviews, social following, social sharing, or for every dirham they spend. Collected points can be spent on the most affordable options for them. Let your loyal shoppers redeem their points rewards like gift cards, discounts,  free shipping, or free product.

Referral programs. I recommend using a Referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Encourage your customers to help grow your brand community using the referral program. The only program that lets you refer a friend, reward both parties, and increase traffic to your Shopify store.  

• Add Wishlist

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfil sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Since you offer various candle scents, I recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

f1.png

Test Growave during the free trial period to check whether it works for you. The app contains 5 efficient marketing features that will help you with sales and traffic such as Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
waytoapps
Navigator
478 41 193

Hello @HayaDDch 

Hope you are doing good. Your Store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

There is a favicon which is great, but highlight it and make it more visible. It helps to find your store when customer had multiple tabs in their browser.

Add Shop now(CTA) on the hero banner. The customer should be able to click on CTA button to navigate to the collection/product page.

Include Blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

waytoapps_0-1637010046696.png

Both chat widgets are overlapped, make sure to organize them on the footer section.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more,  if you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
HayaDDch
Tourist
8 0 2

Thank you very much for the feedback! I will take this into account  

HayaDDch
Tourist
8 0 2

Hi @Rein thanks for taking the time to check the website. There is just a problem I have been facing to add a text field in the product pages as some of the candles can be customized. I followed a tutorial I found on shopify blog however there is a code I can't find so I am not able to do this. 

HayaDDch
Tourist
8 0 2

@Growave thank you for the feedback! I will have a look at the app! but including a loyalty program is definitely on my list! 

I also didn't think about the wishlist which is a great idea! 

Thanks

HayaDDch
Tourist
8 0 2

Hi @waytoapps thanks for the feedback. I fixed the chat thing on the homepage and only kept one. and added a clear CTA on the hero banner as well! 

hori_tran
Shopify Partner
156 19 62

Hi @HayaDDch , 
I visited your website. your products and web design are very nice. I like them. But I saw something, this may be helpful to get a higher conversion rate:
- add a best seller category
- The slide banner with great visuals with your products and the "call to action" button. the slide banner should show the benefits of your products ( you can choose the best sellers to describe), your events, your discounts (Black Friday is coming, right?)
- Show promotion and a great shipping policy on the top

hori_tran_0-1637207908624.png

- add realistic product images
- make videos to attract customers and increase time on site
- pop up chat and discount pop up
-  Add reviews for each product (some Shopify review apps can help) and a lower price next to the original one or to attract customers (on both the homepage and the product page)

hori_tran_1-1637208000920.png

- And don't forget to add JSON LD to your site to display your reviews on Google search by SEO app. (This SEO app I use 1 year: https://bit.ly/2YxoOYC)
- SEO: your mobile version is not good. Heading tags, Meta tags, keywords are not optimized. To handle this I usually use the above SEO app.

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Thank you and have a nice work!!!