Cannot Make A Sale To Save My Life

bnjmnfortson
1 0 0

www.inkwell-graphics.com

I have sold more shirts through social media and word of mouth than I have on the actual site.  Do I need to redo it? As of right now, if all the shirts that I had were the shirts online, then I would be in the dark red, maybe burgundy....lol.  All positive ideas welcome.  Thanks

0 Likes

Hi @bnjmnfortson,

You must add links to top banners on the homepage.

Change the background color of the ATC button on the product page to draw attention to it. 

Add a trust badge below add to cart extension to increase trust.

You also can add a few reviews for your products because product reviews can drive traffic, boost your SEO, increase trust and help to make a sale. You can use this app to add reviews for free: Ryviu app

Dan from Ryviu
0 Likes

Hi @bnjmnfortson 

I’m Richard Nguyen- CRO Expert at PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. I’d like to give you some feedback and suggestions for over 100.000 merchants to help increase conversion rates for your store based on 5 years of experience. 

First of all, I like how you have:

- The store looks clean and I am clear about what you sell. Also, the colors of the texts and images are easy to focus on. 

- You include collections and products on the Home page, which leads customers to your collection and product page. 

- I really highly appreciate that you include sections such as the Free shipping bar, the Search bar, add to cart button, etc, and Policy & Privacy in the footer as it makes your website more professional and credible to your customers.

Besides these things, I have some comments and suggestions for you:

I. Home page

1.1. Add a section to introduce your store on the Home page

I highly recommend you should add a section to introduce your store to customers. I notice that you have an About us page so you should take the content from that page and add an image.

1.2 Add CTAs under your products

You should add the "Add to cart" button under your products to encourage people to take action and buy your product.

Take our Mondo template for an example: 

RichardNguyen_0-1632282945834.png

1.3 Add testimonials:

Testimonial is a powerful section that builds customers' trust and encourages them to make a purchase. Therefore, it's highly recommended that you should include this on your homepage and product page.

You can refer to our BFCM template

RichardNguyen_1-1632282945726.png

To add reviews to your page, you can consider using third-party reviews apps such as Loox, Yotpo, or Judge.me, etc. We have a detailed article about the best Shopify review apps that you can take a look at. 

2. Product page

2.1 Showing your product with color variants: 

I see there is the same product with three different colors. I think you should display them with only one product on the left and the color variants, product detail on the right. It would be better displayed and easy to look for customers. 

2.2 Add average ratings for each product

You should include both the user rating average and the number of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.

A Shopify page builder app will be a powerful tool to help you customize your pages to the fullest. You can consider using PageFly- Advanced Builder App, FREE plan is available with full functions and features, and our Live Chat Support 24/7 is always here at your disposal. 

Above is my recommendation for your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION. 

Richard - PageFly

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Get insightful tips to hit more sales in upcoming BFCM.