Cart

Solved
Sanniebay
2 0 0

How do I know that the cash register works, I live in Sweden and sell in the USA.

Can anyone go shopping and write their address in the US and see if it works? Do not complete the purchase if you do not want to.

Regards Sanne

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Nia
Shopify Staff
162 12 23

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @!

I have gone ahead and completed a test check out on your store with a US based shipping address. This has gone through successfully and has triggered a free shipping rate -

I also had a look at your website and would like to suggest adding an About Us page. It's important to let customers know the mission and values behind your brand as well as the team behind it. This creates a sense of reassurance for customers to know they're purchasing from a reliable business and letting them know a bit about your journey. We actually have a great help guide on Writing an About Us page that is a great place to start!

Nia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)
Nia
Shopify Staff
162 12 23

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @!

I have gone ahead and completed a test check out on your store with a US based shipping address. This has gone through successfully and has triggered a free shipping rate -

I also had a look at your website and would like to suggest adding an About Us page. It's important to let customers know the mission and values behind your brand as well as the team behind it. This creates a sense of reassurance for customers to know they're purchasing from a reliable business and letting them know a bit about your journey. We actually have a great help guide on Writing an About Us page that is a great place to start!

Nia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post