Change collection list to 4 images per row in Brooklyn theme

AnaEB
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi, I'm editing my website and I have 4 collections on my collection list but I want to arrange them all in the same row, since it is automatically arranging two at the top and two at the bottom and they look too big. How can I change this?

Also, how can I change the cover photo for those collections to be square instead of horizontal? Thanks!

Replies 9 (9)
Sara_Julie
Pathfinder
120 4 11

hello @AnaEB can you please send me your website link here and if your website is password protected then please also share visiting password so i can take a short look

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
I will fix any issue on your store in just $10 : Click Here
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @AnaEB 

Please share shop url and screenshot

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AnaEB
Tourist
7 0 1

https://enchantedboutiki.myshopify.com

Here's the link to my store, it doesn't ket me attach the image but its the section that says "shop now! it looks too big and I'd like the 4 squares to appear in the same row

thanks!

AnaEB
Tourist
7 0 1

https://enchantedboutiki.myshopify.com

Here's the link to my store, it doesn't ket me attach the image but its the section that says "shop now! it looks too big and I'd like the 4 squares to appear in the same row

thanks!

RONKY
17 0 0

Welcome to Shopify Community!

I tried accessing your store now but I discovered it is password protected. Kindly provide the password to your store so we could tell you the necessary solution.

Best regards!

AnaEB
Tourist
7 0 1

Thank you! its skeamp

Sara_Julie
Pathfinder
120 4 11

hello @AnaEB there are two ways to do this task one is to use the option on left hand side in theme customization section and the second way is that you have to do some custom coding

Sara_Julie
Pathfinder
120 4 11

If you want me to do this then please let me know i will do this for you

AnaEB
Tourist
7 0 1

Thanks, where in theme customization can I change that?