I recently launched my store and would really appreciate some feedback and ways to make it better to get better conversions. Some marketing tips would also be great 🙂
Link is: www.7Sleek.com
That's a lovely store you own.
Your products are nice and everything is very simplistic and clear.
However, this free Shopify theme won't help you go far.
If people are abandoning check out, it means they don't see a reason to buy from your store. You have got serious competition in the market and you need to stand apart from others. And even though you build a better looking professional website, you won't get your traffic and conversions until the marketing is done right.
I'd highly suggest you hire someone to maintain your store promotions and the advertisements.
We at Descrii, help startups like yours in their early stage and help them grow.
We generate Compelling Product Descriptions, generate Facebook Ad Copies, generate Google Search Ads, generate Instagram Captions, Brainstorm Growth Ideas.
You get all these in one single place saving you a lot of valuable time. The time which you can invest in expanding your business. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance.
Marketing Officer, Descrii
Visit Our Website- https://descrii.tech/
Find us on Shopify store- https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions
Hi @7Sleek_Store, thank you for showing the link.
I’m Richard, CRO Expert at PageFly. I would like to have some feedback on your product page.
The header: I recommend you to make the Header sticky when visitors scroll down, and show the Main menu and the search bar on the header, not hiding it under the icon. It will make the header and the main menu always visible to the visitors and helps them navigate through your site faster.
Banner: all of the buttons on the banners are linked to the same link, please add more different links to the CTAs. It can give customers more options and more customers’ journey to test.
Featured products: you should show some featured product sections on the Homepage to boost sale of your flagship products. The CTAs like Add-to-Cart or Buy Now buttons on the product page can be useful for customers to buy and skip the product page.
The hover effect: instead of the zoom in effect, you can show the second product images for the hovering effect. It can show additional information about the product.
Testimonial: the testimonial section will be useful to boost the reputation of your brand. Many customers will check this section to find information about your product and services.
Product images: Your product images are really high quality. But you will need to show more product images from different angles. For examples: customers will want to check inside the bag too. And the first product image should focus on the main product. On this product page, I thought it was about the dress, not the handbag.
Review section: like the testimonials section on the Homepage, the review section on your Product page is also important. The reviews with the real product images from customers will be the most valuable information on your store.
Policy sections: many customers will need to check your store’s policies like refund or shipping policy. You can use accordions to show those sections on your product page and still minimize the space of the product page.
That is some feedback from me, I hope they could be useful to improve the CR. Please hit like or Solution if you find them helpful.
Thank you for your tips, Richard!
I have taken all of them under advisement and will start implementing them 🙂
I am having trouble with the instructions you gave me re my header. How do I get it to be "sticky" and to display menu options as opposed to the drop down?
Hello @7Sleek_Store, I hope you are doing well! Here are some suggestions that you can work on:
- Improvise the product descriptions:
- You need to work on the layout of the product page. Refer to some professional product page and make it organized.
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- On the home page, add trending/ new/ recently viewed products.
- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.
- Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.
Hope this Helps!
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022