Check out my store. And tell me why there are no sales, no sales?

GLEZANT
Explorer
69 4 5

I corrected the design after Olivia's audit, corrected the speed (61), with the help of an advertising campaign, they reached about 100 people a day, and there are no sales, except for a test sale. Tell me why this is not happening in your opinion

https://glezant.com/

Replies 4 (4)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2496 342 1665

Hi @GLEZANT

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to share my thought for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 100.000 active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance. 

Your store has some good points here:

• Have a unique logo
  • Providing clear policy about Privacy Policy, Refund Policy

Besides, I also have some recommendations for you, but initially, you should check out this article on Conversion Rate Optimization Best Practices. 

Homepage

Sticky Menu

I recommend you should add a sticky menu header for your site that will help your customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu should contain a search bar and making it prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the homepage.

Invest in the bespoke images on your page

The first time users access your website, your background image will play a vital role to make users be attracted to your store and product. Therefore, I suggest you invest in the full-width and high-quality image for your banner.

Font Style

Your current font style on your website looks jumble, you should choose the font with the basic style and the narrow among letters. You can refer to our Sola template that has a similar font style but it looks tidier.

In addition, I also see there is a lot of content on your website, however, with your product type, I recommend you should shorten content and add more and more images to your website.

Add testimonial - customer reviews

You should add testimonials/product reviews to your homepage because it is critical to users’ purchasing decisions. You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery, especially if you use Page Fly app both of them integrate with our app already.

Or you can use a slideshow to show testimonials, let consult my Casen template. With the current testimonial right now, you can refer to PageFly template to create the impress homepage for the case store Maiz template.

PageFly_0-1622951452707.png

Ensure Text That Overlays Images Is Legible

Text-overlaid images on your homepage are lower scannability and legibility, so you should have an overlaid semitransparent background image that will help you ensure to bring the best experience for your user

PageFly_1-1622951534458.png

Collection 

I choose the collection COLLECTION DECOR & STORAGE to offers to my review below:

Secondary thumbnail

Presenting a secondary thumbnail on hover is an effective way to provide extra visual information without cluttering list items on your website. Another useful thumbnail to show on hover is the “Feature Callout” thumbnail for highlighting a key product feature that may not be clear enough in the regular “Cutout” image.

Use Load more instead of Pagination

You should consider using the Load More button instead of switching to many pages because this will help customers easily compare many products and see the wide range of your collection.

PageFly_2-1622951838481.png

Product Page 

I choose the page Shelf-Sheep for storing toilet paper rolls with a roll holder-lamb Regular price  to offers to my review below:

Shipping information and Return policy link 

When shopping for products online, users understand that even seemingly perfect products may not work in reality. Therefore, you should add this information regarding your return or refund policy on the main product page that ensures the customer's benefits after buying products from your website.
In addition, you also should provide users with a delivery date (e.g., “Delivery Date: April 4th”) or date range (e.g., “Arrives April 3 to April 9th”) for each of the available delivery options.

User rating and review

On both desktop and mobile sites, you should add a minimum of 6 reviews by default as well as always allow your customer to give their review on your product page, this will let other customers know that your page is transparent and respectful of customers' feedbacks.

Shorten product description 

You should add a bullet point for the product description as well as shorten your content will help visitors scan product information and make their decision quickly.

Finally, in order to build attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages. 

In general, I love your products and hope it will be successful and get more and more sales. If you find my comments helpful to you, like them or mark them as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Good luck and have a nice day!

PageFly

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

waytoapps
Shopify Partner
734 65 265

Hello @GLEZANT 

Hope you are doing good. your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Make Sticky Header for easy Navigation, It helps customers to access menu at anytime they want.

Improve Hero banner with high resolution product images, as it gives good Impression when customer lands on the Homepage.

Add Testimonials or Reviews on the Homepage, which helps in building trust with other visitors.

Please correct the typo error 'contakt' on the footer section.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods  If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
GLEZANT
Explorer
69 4 5

Thank you for your feedback.
To my regret, when translating, a lot is lost or is not clear to me, since I have an extremely low level of knowledge in the field of building sites.
However, there are some that I easily accept and will try to implement: 1) Customer reviews on the home page.
In my first version of Debut it was, but it broke. I could not repeat this in the Minimal theme.
2) Extend the page with a large collection.
If I knew how to do this, I would immediately fix it.
The rest must be thought over and consulted.
It was with great difficulty that I achieved acceptable speed, in order to add applications again, I must have a guarantee to do it without losing speed.

GLEZANT
Explorer
69 4 5

Thank you for your feedback.
1) "Make a sticky header for easy navigation"
Unfortunately for me, my ability to change is limited by my knowledge. I will try to use the help of knowledgeable people.
2) "Improve your banner" - is this the first photo on the home page?
I wanted to do this, but the free theme did not give such an opportunity
3) "Add characteristics or reviews to the main page"
I made customer responses in the first version and I want to add here. I did not understand what "characteristics" are.
4) I have already corrected the slip. Even though I can do it.
5) I am very careful about applications, as they can slow down my store, and I am not ready to re-spend time and money on speed recovery. In addition, it talks about what happens after the purchase, but I have none yet.
6) As for Etsy, I sold there and since 15 it was not bad, but since the end of last year everything has changed dramatically and that is why I am suffering with this new store.