Check out my store

Designerdecor
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi guys,

from my last post ive added alot of things that were suggested and it make a good impact. But now i have a problem. Im getting 200+ visitors and not much sales.

check out the site and let me know what needs to be done.

We are advertising weekly. On instagram, facebook and google.

what more can i do to get there sessions into sales?

www.designerdecor.com.au

thank you

Replies 3 (3)
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
733 65 264

Hello @Designerdecor 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add About us page on the header section.

Add Testimonials or Reviews on the Homepage, which helps in building trust with other visitors.

Include Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Mention more contact details, which builds trust on your store.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
DevsMedia
Shopify Partner
14 0 1

Hi @Designerdecor 
1. Make eye-catching design

2. Announce bar at the top

3. improve header design

4. Home-
a) slider button is at button, improve it 

b) improve design for "SHOP NOW. ENJOY NOW. PAY LATER."

c) add slider product section 

d) add feature categories on home

5. improve footer design

6. Product listing page

a) Add nice header image

b) add product filter

c) same height product image

7. optimize store speed

If the solution is helpful then please Like and Accept the Solution.
Do you want to customize your store, then Hire us.
- Feel free to contact us on hello@devsmedia.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Whatsapp: +8801972574364
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @Designerdecor,

When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.).  I've taken a look through your store, hopefully my feedback will provide some insight as to what is going on.

designer-decor-01.png

SEO
One very important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience (high traffic is not a good thing if it is the wrong kind of traffic). Good SEO will help you  reach your intended audience organically. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to make sure you include the same words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO that you can watch here: 

PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
I’d recommend working on your product descriptions. There are things you can add in and change in order to increase conversions. We did a video all about this which you can watch here:

CURRENCY CONVERTER
I’d recommend adding in a currency converter since you ship worldwide. Here is a video we did showing some free currency converter app options:

PAID ADVERTISING
Here are a few tips to help you with your paid ads:

1. When working with influencers, don’t be blinded by numbers. A large following does not mean success. Be cautious of bringing in “general traffic”, you want an influencer that is in your niche.
  2. Remember that every social platform has a primary user demographic. You want to create profiles and run ads on whichever platform your target demographic spends the most time. Check Social Sprout for the 2021 Social Media Stats.
  3. Target your ads. Do not make your ranges to broad, know your target audience and dial in to reach exactly who you intend to reach. Remember, high traffic is not a good thing if it’s the wrong traffic.

LOCAL
I read that you have a physical store so I suggest you include a business card with every purchase in your store that includes an incentive (such as a percentage off) for their next online purchase. This creates awareness that you have an online store and encourages people to purchase through your website.

Here is a video on how to create discount codes:

You could also offer incentives such as free local delivery:

If delivery is not an option, or if you want to offer two things, you could offer local pickup as well:

Overall your website looks very professional and trustworthy, well done! The homepage setup looks great, photos are professional and the design looks great. If I were to guess as to why you are getting traffic and no sales I think it's likely a targeting issue when running ads.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook