Make sure you set up your checkout page right and check the check out button to see if you put the code right. You can:
<a href="/checkout" class="button">Checkout</a>
Hope this can help.
Ali Reviews team.
Can you share the URL or screenshot so that I can let you the solution?
This is Gina from flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $5Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot.
If your Shopify store's checkout page isn't working properly and customers are unable to complete their purchases, here are a few troubleshooting steps you can take:
1. Check for any third-party apps or scripts that may be interfering with the checkout page. Try disabling any recently installed apps or scripts and see if that resolves the issue.
2. Clear your browser cache and cookies, then try again. Sometimes a cached page can cause issues with the checkout process.
3. Make sure that your payment gateway is set up correctly and that there are no issues with your account.
4. Check to see if there are any issues with your shipping settings. If your shipping settings are incorrect or not set up properly, it could cause issues with the checkout process.
5. Make sure that your checkout settings are configured correctly in Shopify. Go to Settings > Checkout and review your settings to make sure everything is set up correctly.
6. Try testing the checkout process on a different device or browser to see if the issue persists.
If none of these troubleshooting steps work, it may be helpful to contact Shopify support for further assistance. They can help you identify the root cause of the issue and provide specific guidance on how to fix it.
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023