2 0 2

Rang Jah Boutique  

tell us how do you like our site

Replies 4 (4)
Marty
Shopify Staff
439 67 87

Hi, @rangjah3.

Thank you for your message, I would be happy to provide you with some feedback for your shop. I think you have a lovely shop here and it looks like you are offering some beautiful products for your customers. It also looks like overall, you have a pretty great shop design here, however, I do have a couple of suggestions. My first suggestion would be to add your "About us" information as a page, and add it to your main menu area:
For example:

You can certainly keep the "about" page in your footer as well, however, adding it to your main menu will give your customers quick access to learn more about your brand and products. 

I would also recommend utilizing your announcement banner for your sales information: 

I like the idea of your "sale" menu item at the header of your shop, however, I was confused as to why this sales information was so far down on your homepage. The message "ready to wear.." could be utilized for quick information such as your latest sale, pointing your customers to your sales area or even linking directly to it. 

Speaking of your homepage, it is a bit overcrowded with information. Whiley you have a wonderful collection of products here, with great product photography I might add. I would recommend streamlining your homepage so your customers are not spending so much time scrolling the homepage. You will want your customers to explore all the menu areas, products and collections in your shop. Have you thought about consolidating some of these areas on the homepage as you already have them linked at the header of your shop? I great resource I like to send to merchants is our Homepage Design guide, which offers an in-depth look at what merchants should include on their homepage. It also presents some questions you should be asking about your homepage, such as: 

• How simple are you making it for them to do this?
  • How many steps are there to complete your goal?
  • How much information do they need to proceed to the next step?
  • Are there any steps you can eliminate?

Aside from that, I don't see much else that I would recommend changing. However, I would love to hear more about what marketing and promotion techniques you have been putting into play with your shop to gain traffic? 

I hope some of this information helps you out moving forward, please feel free to reach back out here with any further questions or context, we are always happy to chat! 

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
157 8 48

Hello @rangjah3 ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

Add Testimonials: Creating a genuine testimonials are trust worthy. This is the one kind of marketing communication b/w customer and business person. So you can add efficiently.
You can increase your niche then visitors are spare more time.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Trust Badges: Trust badges your visitors know that your page is legitimate and that any data they share will be collected through secure third-party service providers. Your customers feel they can trust your website, And they are more likely to make a purchase.

I hope you will get my points!

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
waytoapps
Navigator
479 41 195

Hello @rangjah3 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

On the hero banner customer should be able to click on it to navigate to the collections page. Add Shop Now(CTA) on the hero banner.

Add testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with the visitors.

Include Blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

There is no customer review option on the products. Install Product review app from the Shopify app store, so that customer can write a review when they purchase any product from your store.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more,  if you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
PageFly
Shopify Partner
1954 271 1449

Hi  @rangjah3 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store about the store design based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

So I have just gone through your website and here are some of my thoughts about your store:

Plus points:

• Your page is well-invested
  • Images for each product are high in quality and aesthetic
  • Page layout is well-organized
  • You have a sticky menu

That being said, I would like to give you some suggestions for improvement. Hope you find it valuable.

• Have an announcement bar

Basically, the announcement bar will announce the information about shipping and discount or any promotion campaign of a store.

1. Home Page:

• Using the Load more button

I can see you’re having a lot of product and beautiful product images to your page. However, customers might be overwhelmed by all the product on your home page and don’t know what to choose. It might be a good idea to add a load more button instead of loading all of your product at once

PageFly_3-1636020359528.png

2. Product listing page:

• Have secondary hover images are distorted

It’s great that you have secondary hover images. However, some of them are distort which will affect the site’s aesthetics.

PageFly_2-1636020331237.png

• Add average ratings for each product

​​You should include both the user rating average and number of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.

3. Product page

• Display a minimum of 6 reviews by default and allow users to submit reviews

Normally, users often rely on reviews to judge a product besides product detail descriptions and other info given by a site since they consider them more legit and authentic. I would recommend you display reviews on your product page (with a minimum of 6 reviews with the ability to “Load more” and allow users to submit their reviews.

Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

PageFly_1-1636020263283.png

• Make the arrow in the related product section stand out

The related product section is a slide. However, the arrow to the next slide is kind of small and blend-in. As a result, it hard to see and click. This might be a paint point in terms on user experience to your visitors

PageFly_0-1636020242721.png

These are some articles that might give you new ideas for your store:

Personalize Your Product Listing Page https://pagefly.link/JvghSkMt 

Personalize Your Homepage: https://pagefly.link/fefPTvgU

BFCM is coming. You can amplify your sales in holiday season with PageFly solutions exclusively for this holiday season. All these holiday features could help you a lot in building a high-converting page. PageFly also collaborated with Wilson Ho, Shopify Tech Partner Manager, to create this video that will share you insightful tips to boost sales and reveal secrets to warm your customers up through the whole year. Let's check it out!

Above are some of my initial thoughts on your store and I hope you find something helpful. If you are still looking for a tool to build a great website, I hope you can try our product: PageFly Landing Page Builder

If these feedbacks about the homepage and collection page are helpful, please give me a "like". Thank you so much and I hope your business is successful! 

Cheers!

PageFly!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.