FROM CACHE - en_header

comment on my site

Solved
tomkormos
Excursionist
25 2 3

Dear Folks,

I have been developing my site. I would love to have your comments. Please be sincere. I know still has a lot to be done and some professional help is needed. 

What would be your advice as to the best marketing methods for dropshipping with special attention to increasing traffic?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (4)

Accepted Solutions
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @tomkormos, please share your store URL.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

View solution in original post

Mac
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
633 55 93

Hi, @tomkormos!

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums, I’d be happy to help.

I’d love to provide you with some feedback on your newly developed store. Feel free to share your URL if you’d like! In the meantime, you can check out our Shopify Store Launch Checklist as this provides a methodical approach to ensure that everything on your store is optimized for conversion. 

In terms of marketing methods for dropshipping, there are many ways to drive traffic through social media with paid advertising. This is commonly done through Facebook, Instagram, and Google which allows you to curate highly targeted ad campaigns directly to your audience. For more information on this, along with a variety of marketing campaign ideas, check out our Shopify Blog here

You can also leverage Search Engine Optimization (SEO) on your store as this will increase your store's discoverability and drives traffic organically. This is done by using relevant keywords that your target customers will likely search for on Google. Check out this resource on how to increase SEO and get started.

I’d love to know more about your business and marketing! Feel free to share your store’s URL and your current initiatives.

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @tomkormosThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are few suggestions on your store that you can start working on:

- Align all the images on the homepage. 

AiTrillion_0-1630907013522.png

- Display all the collection on the homepage. Add a separate section of it. 

- There's no color in the color swatch so that customer can see the color in the circle and select the option. All are grey circles. You need to fix this. 

AiTrillion_1-1630907454153.png

Below are some ecommerce marketing methods that you can implement for conversion optimization:

- Paid ads are best source to drive the traffic to your store. You should add marketing tools which will help you to engage the traffic coming to your store. 

• Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
  • Add loyalty program to entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like on sign up, leaving a review, allow for push notification. 
  • Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

Mac
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
633 55 93

Hi again, @tomkormos!

Thank you for sharing your store’s link. I’d be happy to provide some feedback.

I enjoyed looking through your products, it seems like you have a lot of great options for your customers. The first thing I noticed on your homepage was the first image on your slideshow:

07-58-82037-81499

Although it’s great to promote your gift cards, it is generally a great idea to show some sort of product or content directly related to your brand. This will ensure that the customer knows exactly what you are offering as soon as they visit your page. It would be a great idea to rearrange the order of your slideshow, or add a different photo than the red curtain. 

I also noticed that when selecting “Shop” and “Rings” in your menu section, no products are being displayed in the collection. To fix this, simply follow the steps below to link the collection

• From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Navigation.
  • On the Navigation page, click the name of the menu that you want to add the link to.
  • In the Menu items section, click Add menu item.
  • In the Name field, enter the name of the collection. This will be displayed to customers.
  • In the Link list, select Collection, and then select the collection that you're adding a link for.
  • Click Add.

It’s great to see that you already began including blogs to your site as this can create organic traffic through SEO. To take it one step further, create blog posts that directly connect with your customers and let you grow your brand awareness. You can check out this resource on the How to Start a Blog to view a step-by-step guide on what content to write about. 

Finally, I recommend taking a look at our list of The Best 27 Free Shopify Apps to enhance your existing site and see which ones work best for you. 

Have you began advertising? 

Replies 10 (10)
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4055 807 856

Hi @tomkormos,

Could you share with me your web URL so I can look into it in detail?

Regards

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Get your 1-month Shopify free trial from LitExtension. CONTACT US!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @tomkormos, please share your store URL.

Mac
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
633 55 93

Hi, @tomkormos!

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums, I’d be happy to help.

I’d love to provide you with some feedback on your newly developed store. Feel free to share your URL if you’d like! In the meantime, you can check out our Shopify Store Launch Checklist as this provides a methodical approach to ensure that everything on your store is optimized for conversion. 

In terms of marketing methods for dropshipping, there are many ways to drive traffic through social media with paid advertising. This is commonly done through Facebook, Instagram, and Google which allows you to curate highly targeted ad campaigns directly to your audience. For more information on this, along with a variety of marketing campaign ideas, check out our Shopify Blog here

You can also leverage Search Engine Optimization (SEO) on your store as this will increase your store's discoverability and drives traffic organically. This is done by using relevant keywords that your target customers will likely search for on Google. Check out this resource on how to increase SEO and get started.

I’d love to know more about your business and marketing! Feel free to share your store’s URL and your current initiatives.

tomkormos
Excursionist
25 2 3
tomkormos
Excursionist
25 2 3

Thank you for advise and links.

Pls check out my site

https://tecomstore.com

I am to start dropshipping Handmade Hypoallergenic Jewellery of British Artisans and Eco-friendly Phone Cases of British and American suppliers.

tomkormos
Excursionist
25 2 3

Thank you for advise and links.

Pls check out my site

https://tecomstore.com

I am to start dropshipping Handmade Hypoallergenic Jewellery of British Artisans and Eco-friendly Phone Cases of British and American suppliers.

tomkormos
Excursionist
25 2 3
tomkormos
Excursionist
25 2 3
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @tomkormosThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are few suggestions on your store that you can start working on:

- Align all the images on the homepage. 

AiTrillion_0-1630907013522.png

- Display all the collection on the homepage. Add a separate section of it. 

- There's no color in the color swatch so that customer can see the color in the circle and select the option. All are grey circles. You need to fix this. 

AiTrillion_1-1630907454153.png

Below are some ecommerce marketing methods that you can implement for conversion optimization:

- Paid ads are best source to drive the traffic to your store. You should add marketing tools which will help you to engage the traffic coming to your store. 

• Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
  • Add loyalty program to entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like on sign up, leaving a review, allow for push notification. 
  • Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

Mac
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
633 55 93

Hi again, @tomkormos!

Thank you for sharing your store’s link. I’d be happy to provide some feedback.

I enjoyed looking through your products, it seems like you have a lot of great options for your customers. The first thing I noticed on your homepage was the first image on your slideshow:

07-58-82037-81499

Although it’s great to promote your gift cards, it is generally a great idea to show some sort of product or content directly related to your brand. This will ensure that the customer knows exactly what you are offering as soon as they visit your page. It would be a great idea to rearrange the order of your slideshow, or add a different photo than the red curtain. 

I also noticed that when selecting “Shop” and “Rings” in your menu section, no products are being displayed in the collection. To fix this, simply follow the steps below to link the collection

• From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Navigation.
  • On the Navigation page, click the name of the menu that you want to add the link to.
  • In the Menu items section, click Add menu item.
  • In the Name field, enter the name of the collection. This will be displayed to customers.
  • In the Link list, select Collection, and then select the collection that you're adding a link for.
  • Click Add.

It’s great to see that you already began including blogs to your site as this can create organic traffic through SEO. To take it one step further, create blog posts that directly connect with your customers and let you grow your brand awareness. You can check out this resource on the How to Start a Blog to view a step-by-step guide on what content to write about. 

Finally, I recommend taking a look at our list of The Best 27 Free Shopify Apps to enhance your existing site and see which ones work best for you. 

Have you began advertising?