Comments on the blog

miritharlev
1 0 0

Hi.
How do I personally respond to comments I receive on the blog?

Replies 2 (2)
ThomasBorowski
Shopify Expert
650 44 153

There's no way to explicitly respond to a particular comment, the comments are also not threaded. All you can do is post a comment yourself and maybe '@' the commenter you're responding to so (s)he knows you're responding to their comment. If you need a more powerful solution for blog comments you might want to look into something like Disqus.

Did my solution work? Help other Community members easily find the correct solution and apply it to their own stores by marking it as the Accepted Solution and giving it a Thumbs Up
★ EU B2B customer registration with VAT ID validation: https://apps.shopify.com/b2b-customer-registration ★
Lana
Shopify Staff
325 39 42

Hello @miritharlev!

Just following on from what @ThomasBorowski said, it is true that you will need to go into your own blog post as if you were a customer in order to be able to respond - as of yet we don't have a built in way to do this through the admin.

You mentioned that you would like to 'personally' respond, it is important that you sign off on your replies - in the sign off you could include your name, and then the name of the store following to make it look more official. 

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog