FROM CACHE - en_header

Comments on the blog

miritharlev
1 0 0

Hi.
How do I personally respond to comments I receive on the blog?

Replies 3 (3)
ThomasBorowski
Shopify Expert
803 71 216

There's no way to explicitly respond to a particular comment, the comments are also not threaded. All you can do is post a comment yourself and maybe '@' the commenter you're responding to so (s)he knows you're responding to their comment. If you need a more powerful solution for blog comments you might want to look into something like Disqus.

★ Smart Upgrades, Tips and Tutorials for Shopify themes: themepunk.io
Did my solution work? Help other Community members easily find the correct solution and apply it to their own stores by marking it as the Accepted Solution and giving it a Thumbs Up
Lana
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
571 55 75

Hello @miritharlev!

Just following on from what @ThomasBorowski said, it is true that you will need to go into your own blog post as if you were a customer in order to be able to respond - as of yet we don't have a built in way to do this through the admin.

You mentioned that you would like to 'personally' respond, it is important that you sign off on your replies - in the sign off you could include your name, and then the name of the store following to make it look more official. 

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - / Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

RuthVaughan
Tourist
5 0 0

Is there not an option as webpage owner to simply reply direct to comment in blog?