Completed a website redo based on feedback

Hugscomfortwrap
2 0 0

Hugscomfortwrap.com

I just completed a major website redo based on forum feedback. Creating, Maintaining and facing inadequacies of a website is certainly not for the faint of heart. If you wouldn't mind taking a moment to click into my website and let me know what you think! Of course SEO and other techy things still need to be worked on, but for the moment I am hoping for feedback on the general look of my shop, ease of use and if it seems appealing and informative. Thank you in advance!

Hugscomfortwrap.com

Replies 3 (3)
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Hugscomfortwrap, here are few suggestions:

- Add testimonials or review carousel on the homepage.

- You should make your store aesthetically appealing. 

- The product page looks good.

- Add reviews, reviews are very important. 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase.

Have you tried implementing the customer engagement tools in your store? 

If you would like to implement the customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @Hugscomfortwrap 

Hope the following suggestions will help you.

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add social profiles at footer
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Cart Page Modification with discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • Do On page SEO
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1278 178 854

Hi @Hugscomfortwrap  , 

My name is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I have spent time to look at your store and leave some constructive comments. 

I really appreciate that the store is clear enough for customer to understand and scan through, and the store's theme quite fits with the products that you are selling. 
However, I believe things I mention bellow will help you to positively affect your sale volume. Hope that will give you some useful ideas.

1. You can consider to add more contents on your homepage to attract customers at the first glance when they visit your store:

• Videos
  • Testimonials
  • Blog posts
  • Stories about your brand, or any inspirational stories
  • etc.

2. Reduce blank space and provide customer good impression at the first glance they come to your site

The space for header and logo is too large, it's unnecessary.

1.png

3. Use proper image size for banners. Users might be a little confused when they can't see the full images and aren't sure what you are selling.

3.png

2.png

4. Insert these text and description on your banners. Or you can create a new section with better design for this part. It look 

3.png

5. Add more images in real person and product reviews to persuade customers. 

5.png

I hope these recommendations will help. 
The last thing, I recommend you to check out more latest tips to boost sales in this guide.  

If you find it difficult to make changes to your storefront, you may want to take a look at PageFly - this page builder app will help you to build up store with no coding skill required, free subscription plan and 24/7 support.

If you find my suggestion helpful to you, please hit "Like".

Thank you.

Have a nice day then!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly