Constructive Feedback Needed

Wraydawn
2 0 2

Newbie here and in the early design stages.  Struggling a little with the template.

Site is ivebeenmugged.store.

The second image on the page was uploaded with equal space above and below the text.  Not it has much more space at the top.  I cannot figure out how to equalize them and reduce the dead space at the top.  

Any/all constructive feedback about anything on the site is appreciated.

Thank you.

Replies 4 (4)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2498 343 1666

Hi @Wraydawn 

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 4 years of providing solutions for over 80.000 active Shopify merchants.

Your store has some good points:

• Have a favicon to make your store unique 
  • Have sticky navigation with a dropdown menu
  • Have trust badge

However, I have some recommendations:

1. Home page

1.1 Add the CTA button on the banner image

I've Been Mugged - Fresh Roasted Coffee Delivered to Your Door – IveBeenMugged 2021-02-25 09-19-50.png

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.

1.2 Show store's collections and featured products

I notice that your store has 2 collections such as Coffee and Organic Tea, however, you haven't displayed any collections on the home page.

By displaying featured collections on the home page, it will improve a lot store's conversion rate because customers immediately notice and aware of what products you have. 

For collection display, you can consult my Decoz template

Decoz – PageFly 2021-02-25 09-27-44.png

Showing a collection list of your store - this is what PageFly provides.

To show featured products or best selling products, you can show some products of each collection, let's check my template

Decoz – PageFly 2021-02-25 09-34-13.png

You can have a section to show one of the favorite products with highlight features, my Atam template shows this

Atam – PageFly 2021-02-25 09-35-52.png

1.3 Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

1.4 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

1.5 Showing the benefit bar 

Tanzania – IveBeenMugged 2021-02-25 09-41-40.png

I notice that you have this benefit bar on each product page. When customers initially visit your home page, they will immediately know this information. 

2. Collection page

I take this page for example https://ivebeenmugged.store/collections/flavored-coffee

2.1 Add a secondary hover image on each product image

I recommend you should add a secondary hover image. By adding secondary hover images on each product image, customers can see a different image of each product and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers and this also helps them to compare different products in a collection. 

2.2 Add star rating average and number of ratings and  for product

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly. I also have a post of feedback on good factors of a high-converting store, you can check here

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Store-Feedback-by-Shopify-Expert/td-p/1036094

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store

Wraydawn
2 0 2
Thanks for your evaluation of my site. I really don't believe I'm able to
redesign the site according to your recommendations, which are great. I'm
75 years of age and don't have the skills to make all the changes. Do you
offer any kind of service, that would allow at least some of the changes to
be made? And, if so, what is your fee?

Thank You,
Sharon Henderson
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2498 343 1666

Hi @Wraydawn 

You are doing really well. Please kindly check your inbox for more details.

PageFly.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Wraydawn, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- This text is not clearly visible. Change the color of the text.

Screenshot - 2021-02-25T125448.976.png

- Add multiple images of the product on the product page. 

- Add social media links in the footer.

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.