We are about to launch our site: cowasun.com. (We pick wild growing tea leafs)
Please let us know some of your constructive feedback. Is everything working as it shall etc
All the best, Stefan@cowasun.com
It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. But first, you can check out this article on how you can optimize your conversion rate of your homepage.
1. The video is not in the best quality to reach the standard you or I may expect. And you should change the CTA button color to a more colorful one as well as it does not serves it function, to grab the attention of visitors. You can check out some palettes online (around 5 colors) and adjust your design accordingly. That will create a more consistent look for your store. And the video should be in loop to avoid black cover at the end of the video.
2. Have Heading for each section. This helps you separate sections from each other, plus give your visitor a welcome to the next content they're about to read.
3. The font use is inconsistent. You should keep a system in the way you use your Font, for example there's 1 font for Heading, 1 font for texts/paragraph, and make sure that the Heading has to be bigger than texts.
II/ Collection Page
1. Add Secondary Hover Image. This will help your customers understand more about the products regarding sizes.
2. The text and price is too small. You can increase the font size and make it bold to catch the attention of visitors when browsing.
You must've invested a lot of time and effort into this. If you need any changes, you can always opt for PageFly Page Builder to build more customized and high-converting website. If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best!
If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.
PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.
Check our Back-to-School Marketing Ideas of Best Platforms To Sell Online.
@Stefancowasun I don't like the color of your Add to cart button, it makes me feel your product is out of stock, change the color, make it more attractive, add a trust badge under the ATC button too.
Also, your Product Review section on product page is empty. Please remove that section, or you can manually add some reviews for your products use this app for free: https://apps.shopify.com/ryviu/reviews
Is it helpful? Like and Accept solution to let me know 🙂
Ryviu - Aliexpress Reviews app - is a product review software with the ability to import reviews from Aliexpress, Amazon, Etsy, and Dhgate in order to drive traffic, boost SEO, and increase sales. Over 40.000 stores use it.
Hope you're doing good. I am Vinod from Bombay India, providing professional website design and development Google ads Bing ads email marketing and Conversion rate optimization services.
I saw your website see my below feedback..
- great site. Great packaging good product.
- there is s confusion between gift box option and regular pack options.
- add contact address and other contact information on contact page.
- add proper Shipping duration.
Pls let me know if you would like to grow your product sales I will be happy to serve you.
Hello @Stefancowasun !
I visited your store and I have to say it has quite a nice design, navigation, and engaging videos
There are two things you could do:
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022