conversion is 0.13%

DOAburaz
1 0 1

Hello!

Hope yall doing well! I have problems with conversions on my store. In last month it was just 0.13%

I have 4.4% add to cart

1.37% reach to check out

and miserable 0.13% conversion rate.

even traffic is okay.

You can check out my store and give me your opinion wwww.beitta-home.com.

I would appriciate if you can help me out.

Take care

Replies 3 (3)
Victorads253
Shopify Partner
5 0 0
hori_tran
Shopify Partner
135 15 50

Hi,
I visited your website. your products and web design are very nice. I like them. But I saw something, this may be helpful to get a higher conversion rate:
- add a best seller category
- The slide banner with great visuals with your products and the "call to action" button. the slide banner should show the benefits of your products ( you can choose the best sellers to describe), your events, your discounts (Black Friday is coming, right?)
- Show promotion and a great shipping policy on the top

hori_tran_0-1637206550840.png

- add realistic product images
- make videos to attract customers and increase time on site
- pop up chat with support staff and discount pop up
-  Add reviews for each product (some Shopify review apps can help) and a lower price next to the original one or to attract customers (on both the homepage and the product page)

hori_tran_1-1637206625648.png

- And don't forget to add JSON LD to your site to display your reviews on Google search by SEO app. (This SEO app I use 1 year: https://bit.ly/2YxoOYC)
- SEO: your mobile version is not good. Heading tags, Meta tags, keywords are not optimized. To handle this I usually use the above SEO app.
- Add Google Analytics to track customers visiting your site

- Footer: add factors that make your customer trust, such as:

+ add your social media

+ "Our Company": About Us, Contact Us, Terms Of Service, Privacy Policy, DMCA Request

+ "Help Center": Size Charts, Payment Methods, Cancellation & Modification, Shipping, Delivery, Track Your Order, Returns and Refunds, FAQs

+ "Get In Touch": mail, support time, warehouse,...

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Thank you and have a nice work!!!
Judithmg
Shopify Partner
241 1 25

Hi DOAburaz,

This is Clever Ecommerce: We provide free tools to help boost your ecommerce ads and sales. Our software features tools to help you create search, display, remarketing, and shopping ads as well as keyword generation to optimize your online advertising campaigns. 

I've just taken a look at your website and your products are beautiful! Really love your brand logo as well. With regards to your conversion rates, there are several possible causes for low conversion rates. It could be a result of the efficacy of your campaigns and advertising ads, or simply the accessibility of your site. It's good that you are getting people to add your products to their carts. Your checkout page and process seems simple enough to me that it shouldn't drive potential customers away from completing their purchases. However, here are some suggestions for your site features:

1. Add a sticky menu at the top of your page.

• A sticky menu is a fixed navigation menu on your site that stays fixed in the same position as the users scroll down and up. This is a design standard and I believe your site could benefit from this! Your menu currently is at the bottom of the page which customers could easily miss. Moving this to the top and changing it perhaps to a drop down menu would be great!Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 11.31.01 AM.png

• Here's an example of a sticky menu.

Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 11.42.03 AM.png

2. Consistent high quality images.

• Some of your images are of lower quality than others. Good quality images on an e-commerce website are crucial in retaining customers and generating conversions.
  • For example, your "Best Sellers" image. Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 11.15.51 AM.png

3. Less "noisy" background for your images.

• There's too much going on with in images. The background has too much noise and you can not clearly distinguish the text from the image. For example for the “Canva Art,” “Living Room,” “Decor,” etc. 

4. Link your social media accounts!

• Include your social media accounts so that customers can reach you and interact with your products and brand! Usually we position social media account icons in the footer and/or on your contact us page!

5. Provide an announcement bar:

• Putting an announcement bar can catch the user’s attention and draw them to your site. You can put special discounts or offers here. Give them something to get excited about! Perhaps you could start with any Black Friday or cyber Monday sales you’re thinking of offering?
  • Example:
  • Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 11.52.38 AM.png

This is just a general tip that I always like to keep in mind in when it comes to design:

- Good design is fundamental in order to make a good first impression on your customers. The design and layout of your site can “make it or break it” in terms of keeping the user on your site. I also go by the “KISS” principle - “Keep it simple, stupid.” Simplicity should be a key goal in design. I think your website does a good job maintaining things simple and easy on the eye but it could be improved by having a more consistent color palette.

I've also included some links to some really great blogposts that I think could help you:

1. Ecommerce Website Design

2. Top Ecommerce Site Features

Hope this helps!