Hope yall doing well! I have problems with conversions on my store. In last month it was just 0.13%
I have 4.4% add to cart
1.37% reach to check out
and miserable 0.13% conversion rate.
even traffic is okay.
You can check out my store and give me your opinion wwww.beitta-home.com.
I would appriciate if you can help me out.
This is Clever Ecommerce: We provide free tools to help boost your ecommerce ads and sales. Our software features tools to help you create search, display, remarketing, and shopping ads as well as keyword generation to optimize your online advertising campaigns.
I've just taken a look at your website and your products are beautiful! Really love your brand logo as well. With regards to your conversion rates, there are several possible causes for low conversion rates. It could be a result of the efficacy of your campaigns and advertising ads, or simply the accessibility of your site. It's good that you are getting people to add your products to their carts. Your checkout page and process seems simple enough to me that it shouldn't drive potential customers away from completing their purchases. However, here are some suggestions for your site features:
1. Add a sticky menu at the top of your page.
2. Consistent high quality images.
3. Less "noisy" background for your images.
There's too much going on with in images. The background has too much noise and you can not clearly distinguish the text from the image. For example for the “Canva Art,” “Living Room,” “Decor,” etc.
4. Link your social media accounts!
5. Provide an announcement bar:
This is just a general tip that I always like to keep in mind in when it comes to design:
- Good design is fundamental in order to make a good first impression on your customers. The design and layout of your site can “make it or break it” in terms of keeping the user on your site. I also go by the “KISS” principle - “Keep it simple, stupid.” Simplicity should be a key goal in design. I think your website does a good job maintaining things simple and easy on the eye but it could be improved by having a more consistent color palette.
I've also included some links to some really great blogposts that I think could help you:
Hope this helps!
Would you love to unleash the unbridled power of the Google Shopping Channel into your sho...By Gabe Jan 6, 2023
How can you turn a hobby into a career? That’s what Emmanuel did while working as a wa...By Skye Dec 30, 2022