I start my shopify store before 3 years and the first 2 years was great for the effort I have put on . But now at 2023 my shop is dead. I thought that may the theme (Motion Archetype) was not friendly so I have change it to the Craft .
I came from Etsy to Shopify . Im making and selling only Scrub Caps for Healthcare Workers. So my customers is a very targeted group. Nurses & Doctors.
0.75%-59% since last year the same period of time.
Hope this will help
1. Show your expertise by adding in-depth blog posts which can solve your targeted customer problem
2. Do retargeting ads with discount coupon
3. Provide some discount for new customer or specify an amount (ex: if urschase is $300 then 10% discount something)
4. Optimize your site for SEO
Good day! Gina from flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $6Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot.
I've taken a look at your store. Nice collection! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product. Even sometimes by reading reviews, customers may look to understand whether your product will suit their particular situation and make the decision to purchase the product.
2. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
3. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
4. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.
5. Add average ratings for each product
Including both user rating and number of ratings on the products will help users to make decision whether to buy your product or not.
6. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
7. Blogging is a great tool to enhance your website's visibility and online presence, it's crucial to maintain a consistent blogging schedule and provide engaging content that resonates with your target audience. By doing so, you can increase your website's organic traffic and improve its online reputation.
8. Add CTA button like Shop Now, Buy Now in the Home page header banner.
The Call To Action(CTA) is a key element on a webpage, acting as a signpost that lets the user know what to do next. Without a clear CTA, the user may not know the next steps to take to purchase a product or sign up for a newsletter and is likely to leave the site without accomplishing their task.
Let me know if you require any further guidance.
Hi thank you for your advises I appreciate it. Tittles is confusing me some times . Because one of the main keywords is ''Scrub Caps'' and I dont know if I will add the cotton print will work better, ''Scrub Cap Panda '' for example.
I show also your app and my I will try it. Any advise about the tittles will be helpful.
To improve your online visibility and potentially attract more targeted traffic, I recommend consider the SEOmatic app. This app can help optimize your website for search engines, making it easier for potential customers, such as nurses and doctors, to discover your Scrub Caps for Healthcare Workers. By enhancing your site's SEO elements, such as metadata, keywords, and on-page optimization, SEOmatic can potentially boost your search rankings and increase organic traffic to your store. You can find and install the SEOmatic app from the Shopify App Store. Best of luck in revitalizing your online store!
I hope this helps!
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023