Solved

Conversion rate of only 0.3%

FrankAni
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi, I have been having my shop www.cheerwear.store for 4 months now. At the beginning, the conversion rate was at roughly 2% or more. The more I "optimize", the worse it gets. Due to Meta ads, I have approx. 20k visitors per month, but my conversion rate has dropped to 0.3%.

If you look at my shop, is there anything that strikes you as obviously wrong, which would explain my extremely low conversion rate?

Thank you!

Accepted Solution (1)

PageFly-Kate
Shopify Partner
1077 323 316

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @FrankAni!

Kate here from the PageFly Shopify Landing Page Builder App. Drawing on my experience with Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), I propose several recommendations to boost your conversion rates and increase customer attraction. Key areas for consideration include:

HOMEPAGE

1. Improve the hero banner

Currently, the hero banner lacks appeal. A more effective layout could include: a Background Image, Heading, Paragraph, and Button with:

• The call-to-action (CTA) button must be prominently displayed with a clear message.
  • The CTA's wording should motivate users to engage or experiment, encouraging exploration over immediate purchase.

👉 Consider incorporating a call-to-action (CTA) button in this section and centering the block content within the section.

PageFlyKate_0-1711424567585.png

2. Product list section

The heading is too short, you can consider changing to a more SEO friendly heading, for example: Ultimate Comfort and Fashion Hoodies.

PageFlyKate_1-1711424566710.png

Given that your product comes in various colors, it might be beneficial to incorporate color swatches for showcasing the different variants. Additionally, consider adding more product images featuring the model.

You can check this image for preference:

PageFlyKate_2-1711424566996.png

3. Customer review section

The review section currently doesn't have a heading. Adding one could significantly improve the customer experience. It helps to organize content clearly, making the overall page look more structured and professional. This simple addition can enhance usability and make your store more user-friendly, potentially increasing customer satisfaction and engagement with your reviews.

PageFlyKate_3-1711424566856.png

4. Newsletter section

Ensure you offer benefits that create a win-win situation for the customer. Use enticing content like "enjoy a 20% discount" to motivate signing up for the newsletter.

Like this:

PageFlyKate_4-1711424566683.png

PRODUCT PAGE

1. Product details

For clothing products, providing customers with an experience as close to an “in-store” visit as possible is ideal. Consider adding more product images featuring models. Additionally, including a size guide in the product details could be beneficial.

PageFlyKate_5-1711424566831.png

PROMOTION

As Mother's Day draws close and various businesses are in the throes of preparation, let's take a look at expert opinions to enhance your holiday planning:

• Gift Guides for Mother's Day: Craft specialized guides or collections of products designed for mothers with diverse interests or lifestyles to assist customers in selecting the ideal present.
  • Create urgency with Countdown Timers: Employ countdown timers or special offers that expire to instill urgency, urging customers to act swiftly and buy before Mother's Day.
  • Create a social media contest where followers can share their favorite floral memories with their moms for a chance to win a free bouquet.

PageFlyKate_6-1711424566832.png

I trust these recommendations will assist in enhancing your website's conversion rate. 

Wishing you tremendous success in your online business endeavors.

Kate - PageFly Team

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

Sam_ian
Shopify Partner
63 3 11

Hello FrankAni,

it's great to see your store nice and tidy—a few things you must consider to increase engagement with your clients.

1. The live chat feature will help customers know in detail and that's how you can ensure engagement.

2. Make sure clients get instant reply when they inquire

3. offer free shipping with combo pack

4. launch a giveaway campaign by offering social media engagement.

5. Track your customers who visits your website and retarget them with the custom audience.

6. Analyze customers behaviour with analytical tools like Google Analytics 4, microsft clarity, and hotjar.

To more about analytical setup feel free to ask here. i will be happy to answer.

Cheers

Your COFFEE TIP! Can Create something incredible!
Require Assistance with google Analytics?
EMAIL ME!
Solved? accept it as solution with like
FrankAni
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi Sam, thank you very much for your reply. I really apprciate it. I will try to implement your suggestions.

Neha-Bitqit
Shopify Partner
2048 124 440

The default search landing page is a bit off, I mean it's empty. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solutions. Other significant observations for store optimization are as follows:

1. You should add terms and conditions and FAQs if any, again these also help in building search engine content.
  2. You can convert more traffic into qualified leads and customers from the app. SiteKit fast-tracks your business growth by turning visitors into subscribers and customers with lead generation campaigns and high-converting tools.
  3. Put "Secured and trusted checkout with" in your footer.
  4. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts, and add a referral code that can help the first-time user gain a discount on the second order.
  5. Add a live chat option on the website.
  6. Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high-intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope you find these suggestions helpful in enhancing your store's performance and providing an improved experience for your customers.

Best
Neha - Shopify Partner

Bitqit is a complete web solutions company that can fulfill all of your web design and development needs. Store setup for the startup, Custom theme and Shopify app development, 3rd party API Integration, Custom Payment Gateway, Theme setup, and customization are the major services that are provided by them. Following are our apps, 1. Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. 2. Bodt gives brain to your website with AI-Chatbot powered by ChatGPT that knows your business and converses with your users. 3. TrackOrder It allows shop owners to create a custom order tracking page for their customers
FrankAni
Tourist
5 0 0

Thank you so much, Neha. One question: What do you mean by "the default search landing page is empty"? Do you mean the page that comes up when users click on the search button? When I click on the search button, a search box appears and the background is greyed out. Or did you mean something else? Thank you, Frank

PageFly-Kate
Shopify Partner
1077 323 316

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @FrankAni!

Kate here from the PageFly Shopify Landing Page Builder App. Drawing on my experience with Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), I propose several recommendations to boost your conversion rates and increase customer attraction. Key areas for consideration include:

HOMEPAGE

1. Improve the hero banner

Currently, the hero banner lacks appeal. A more effective layout could include: a Background Image, Heading, Paragraph, and Button with:

• The call-to-action (CTA) button must be prominently displayed with a clear message.
  • The CTA's wording should motivate users to engage or experiment, encouraging exploration over immediate purchase.

👉 Consider incorporating a call-to-action (CTA) button in this section and centering the block content within the section.

PageFlyKate_0-1711424567585.png

2. Product list section

The heading is too short, you can consider changing to a more SEO friendly heading, for example: Ultimate Comfort and Fashion Hoodies.

PageFlyKate_1-1711424566710.png

Given that your product comes in various colors, it might be beneficial to incorporate color swatches for showcasing the different variants. Additionally, consider adding more product images featuring the model.

PageFlyKate_2-1711424566996.png

3. Customer review section

The review section currently doesn't have a heading. Adding one could significantly improve the customer experience. It helps to organize content clearly, making the overall page look more structured and professional. This simple addition can enhance usability and make your store more user-friendly, potentially increasing customer satisfaction and engagement with your reviews.

PageFlyKate_3-1711424566856.png

4. Newsletter section

Ensure you offer benefits that create a win-win situation for the customer. Use enticing content like "enjoy a 20% discount" to motivate signing up for the newsletter.

Like this:

PageFlyKate_4-1711424566683.png

PRODUCT PAGE

1. Product details

For clothing products, providing customers with an experience as close to an “in-store” visit as possible is ideal. Consider adding more product images featuring models. Additionally, including a size guide in the product details could be beneficial.

PageFlyKate_5-1711424566831.png

PROMOTION

As Mother's Day draws close and various businesses are in the throes of preparation, let's take a look at expert opinions to enhance your holiday planning:

• Gift Guides for Mother's Day: Craft specialized guides or collections of products designed for mothers with diverse interests or lifestyles to assist customers in selecting the ideal present.
  • Create urgency with Countdown Timers: Employ countdown timers or special offers that expire to instill urgency, urging customers to act swiftly and buy before Mother's Day.
  • Create a social media contest where followers can share their favorite floral memories with their moms for a chance to win a free bouquet.

PageFlyKate_6-1711424566832.png

I trust these recommendations will assist in enhancing your website's conversion rate. 

Wishing you tremendous success in your online business endeavors.

Kate - PageFly Team

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.