Could I please get some feedback for the website?

sophistik
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello

I started my business right in the midst of lock down. I changed the theme of the website once to make it a bit more user friendly and attractive. I get some traffic in the website and the conversion rate is next to nothing (0). 

Could you please give me your honest opinion? What do you think is wrong or needs modifying? Given that Australian market is much smaller than US or Europe market.

Thank you 

Sahar

www.sophistik.com.au

Replies 10 (10)
vinods
Shopify Partner
717 12 89

Hi @sophistik ( Sahar ) 

Can I email you a feedback on your email mentioned on the website? 

I have worked on these products by promoting then via digital channels. 

Thank you.

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev
Digital Centrics
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @sophistik

Have seen your site and it looks great. However, I still have some suggestions for you:

- At first glance, your message at the announcement bar should be more outstanding. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1607396031756.png

- Your banner should have a message and a CTA button. You can visit some famous stores to see how they use banners. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1607396281183.png

- I think this section should have a better layout. For now, I think it's quite mess

ConveyLego0612_2-1607397316857.png

- It would be great if you can have Quickview or Quickshop buttons for those products. 

ConveyLego0612_4-1607397484983.png

- You can see there are two same sections here. 

ConveyLego0612_5-1607397967023.png

- Have seen your Instagram account and it has a lot of good content, you can consider having an Instagram gallery to show the content. 

Check this app if you want to have one Shoppable Instagram Gallery. 

- On your product pages, you should add:

+ The Quantity section

+ The Sticky Add to Cart bar

+ More reviews as many as possible 

- If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many unique templates. 

- If you're not getting sales, you can try to have some promotion events to see how they work. Besides that, you need to know more about customers behaviours via analytics, maybe Google Analytics. Therefore, you will find out the reasons why they don't buy anything. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @sophistik, I hope you are doing good! here is the feedback:

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
sophistik
Tourist
4 0 1

Thank you @AllFetch converylego0612. Very helpful suggestions. I will take your suggestions on board. 

I keep re shuffling the website and make changes as I go. 

Any feedback is tremendously helpful for small businesses. Thank you for your time again. 

vinods
Shopify Partner
717 12 89

Hi @sophistik (Sahar)

Great website. Great products. Awesome soothing colors.

In Gift boxes which have soy wax scented candles do you have different fragrances ?

When i try to create own gift box i do not see the option of product as candle.

Product Details page try to mention the description one below the other in point formats rather than in para format.(just as you have added here - https://www.sophistik.com.au/collections/care-pack/products/gratitude-hamper) please do this for all products it becomes easier to read.

Add a About Page - My Story Page with content and image of store owner it will create more trust.

Add Address on contact page

Add shipping policy page.

On collection page on right side there is unwanted text (sub heading and heading) see below try to remove that

vinods_0-1607415573395.png

If you are giving any discount add that on top promo area next to free shipping so people know the discount code if any and can add the code while on cart page.

What kind of digital marketing channels are you using to promote your products ? 

I would love to grow your store sales online with better ROI.

Let me know your interest. Thank you

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev
Digital Centrics
Growave
Shopify Partner
1543 51 436

Hi @sophistik !

Add clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.

Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.Your e-commerce blog will not only drive more traffic to your website—but it will increase your conversions too. Your blog will make you feel more credible and relatable, which will provide new clients with a greater sense of confidence in their purchases.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well. 

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

sophistik
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello Vinod @vinods 

Thank you so much for the great tips. I will definitely apply some of those immediately.  

Your feedback was priceless.

thank you again.

vinods
Shopify Partner
717 12 89

Hi @sophistik 

You're welcome. Feel free to let know if you want to promote products via digital channels.

Vinod Sachdev
Digital Centrics
vinods
Shopify Partner
717 12 89

@sophistik 

Also when i add products more than $90 at bottom on cart page it says "your order qualifies for free shipping" just keep this message right on top on cart page and also add "your order qualifies for free shipping inn Australia"

Vinod Sachdev
Digital Centrics
PierceArrow
1 0 0

Totally not even related to feedback haha but could you tell me what shopify app you use for your purchased product notifications that pop up for customers buying. Thanks!!

notif.JPG

Seth