Could we get some new reviews of our website please?

Aidan_Dodsworth
Shopify Partner
24 0 3

I have continued to make to design this website for work, would love to get some more feedback on it.

4 months live, 115 orders..

https://www.carnivalpapers.com/

Replies 3 (3)
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @Aidan_Dodsworth,

Before I get into my feedback, I wanted to let you know that we are giving away prizes every week leading up to Christmas. Prizes include things like custom logos and favicons, custom store banners, one hour of store tweaks and for one lucky person, we are giving away a complete store re-design. To get your entry in, all you need to do is sign up for our email newsletter. Oh, and we are giving away FREE Christmas store banners and pop up graphics automatically to everyone who signs up.

Now, onto my feedback..

Congratulations on your sales so far. You are doing a lot of things right. One thing in particular caught my eye and that was your "How to Make a Simple Willow Lantern". I would highly recommend doing those same tutorials on YouTube or doing sped-up versions of these tutorials on TikTok or Instagram Reels. This is a GREAT way of marketing your products.  You can leave a link back to your store in your profiles or if you are doing a YouTube video, mention which product you are using and where your viewer can purchase it.

My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. We see it a lot, store owners get plenty of traffic but no sales and they are left discouraged and frustrated. Definitely don't want that for you so please do watch this video:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

Ari9
Excursionist
35 3 8

Hi Aidan,

I love the store so far.

Firstly, the things I like:

• The header section looks nice, despite having 9 menu items, it still is usable and works.
  • The fact you have a live chat - this really is appreciated by customers.
  • The footer section.

Suggested improvements:

• On mobile, you cannot open the hamburger menu because the live chat overlay covers the button - maybe remove the live chat side bar on mobile.
  • All of the text on your website is bold on the homepage - while all of your text is important, maybe only make the text which is more important bold such as headings and change body text to be regular weight. Eg, the copyright text. I noticed that you are using Helvetica, but your store only loads the bold version of Helvetica, this seems like an error and you need to make sure you load the normal version and the bold version.
  • Are you shipping worldwide? If so, I suggest including a currency converter app. I recommend ELITE Currency Converter as it really high quality and provides lots of features. It comes with a 14 day trial, but I think it's deinitely worth the $15/month for the quality and support provided.

I wish you luck with your store. Don't forget to constantly be analysing your store and improve it over time!

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Aidan_Dodsworth, I hope you are doing good! here is the feedback:

- Add an attractive banner image with a call to action button on it.

Add About Us page. It is one of the most important pages on your customer's website. It is an opportunity where their visitors get to know their company. This is a chance for your customers' to introduce themselves and the kind of business they do to their clients.

Add web push notifications which will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them into paying customers. Even more astounding, this can increase customer retention by 7x times. This will clearly impact your retention.

- Improvise the product descriptions:

• Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

- Add a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Engage your visitors coming to your site. Make your website interactive and increase engagement on your website. This will help you in customer retention. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand. It will reduce the bounce rate and will boost your sales.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.