I have continued to make to design this website for work, would love to get some more feedback on it.
4 months live, 115 orders..
Before I get into my feedback, I wanted to let you know that we are giving away prizes every week leading up to Christmas. Prizes include things like custom logos and favicons, custom store banners, one hour of store tweaks and for one lucky person, we are giving away a complete store re-design. To get your entry in, all you need to do is sign up for our email newsletter. Oh, and we are giving away FREE Christmas store banners and pop up graphics automatically to everyone who signs up.
Now, onto my feedback..
Congratulations on your sales so far. You are doing a lot of things right. One thing in particular caught my eye and that was your "How to Make a Simple Willow Lantern". I would highly recommend doing those same tutorials on YouTube or doing sped-up versions of these tutorials on TikTok or Instagram Reels. This is a GREAT way of marketing your products. You can leave a link back to your store in your profiles or if you are doing a YouTube video, mention which product you are using and where your viewer can purchase it.
My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. We see it a lot, store owners get plenty of traffic but no sales and they are left discouraged and frustrated. Definitely don't want that for you so please do watch this video:
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
I love the store so far.
Firstly, the things I like:
I wish you luck with your store. Don't forget to constantly be analysing your store and improve it over time!
Hello @Aidan_Dodsworth, I hope you are doing good! here is the feedback:
- Add an attractive banner image with a call to action button on it.
- Add About Us page. It is one of the most important pages on your customer's website. It is an opportunity where their visitors get to know their company. This is a chance for your customers' to introduce themselves and the kind of business they do to their clients.
- Add web push notifications which will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them into paying customers. Even more astounding, this can increase customer retention by 7x times. This will clearly impact your retention.
- Improvise the product descriptions:
- Add a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
Engage your visitors coming to your site. Make your website interactive and increase engagement on your website. This will help you in customer retention. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand. It will reduce the bounce rate and will boost your sales.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!