Could you please feedback on my store?

ekokids
Tourist
6 0 3

I'm looking for some feedback on my store, www.ekokids.co.uk, what can I do better? Is navigation OK? Does the store look ok?

Thank you!

Replies 5 (5)
Marty
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
512 74 97

Hi, @ekokids.

Thanks for your message and for sharing the link to your shop. I must say, I really enjoyed looking through your shop, this is a fantastic and very professional design that you should be very proud of. I honestly, don't have too many suggestions about the design or layout of your shop. One easy suggestion would be to add your About us information to your main menu, as it is currently only in your footer.

This would just give your customers that quick access to this information rather than having to scroll to your footer area to find more info about your brand and story. 

I would honestly start focusing on building traffic to your shop since you have done such a great job in building it. Are you currently running and marketing and promotion for your store, and if so, what type of marketing have you been implementing to bring traffic to the shop? If you are looking for some more information on building traffic, I recommend checking out this great guide which talks about making your first sale in 30 days. It goes over crucial information you need to consider with your shop, such as:

Why targeted traffic is crucial for new stores

Paid advertising: Spending money to make money

Outreach: Connecting with existing audiences

I would also suggest checking out our Marketing and promotions guide, for some more ideas on how you can market your shop to start building attention and sales. 

Another important question you need to ask yourself is, how are your customers going to find your store in a sea of shops that may be selling similar products. This is where SEO or (Search engine optimization) comes into play. You can use search engine optimization to improve the search engine ranking for your store and help customers find your products easier on their preferred search engine. We also have a fantastic and in-depth document here that goes over SEO more thoroughly, some important areas you will want to focus on are :

Overall, you have done a really fantastic job on your shop and I had a great time looking through your fantastic products. I would focus on continuing to build your traffic and optimize your shop for the onslaught of visitors and customers that will surely be coming in soon to make purchases! 

I hope some of these ideas help you out moving forward, please feel free to reach back out here with any questions you may have! 

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

collinsmbaka
Shopify Partner
222 26 95

Hi @ekokids 

Thank you for sharing! I must say your store is awesome and beautiful, I enjoyed browsing through the collections. You have done a good job setting this one up, from the product selections to the designs - it's really looking good, you have checked most of the requirements of high converting stores. Now I would suggest focusing on your marketing and getting the pricing right. Marty has shared some useful resources. I will recommend spending your energy in those areas.

I do have some feedback for the store user experience;

1. Use Load More instead of Pagination - One thing that high converting stores have in common is that they make it easy for their customers to navigate and use their store. It is usually the simple things that matter the most in a store UX.

collinsmbaka_0-1631045608598.png

2. Engage with your customers and visitors - I will suggest adding a Live chat, you want to reach out to your visitors and show that you're ready to answer any question they might have. If you added a Live chat that launched after 60 seconds of someone landing on your store that asks, “How can I help you today?”. The idea here is to engage and show your visitors that you're available to answer their questions.

3. Add Shipping and Return Information and Show Estimated Delivery Date on the product page - Many customers don’t want to wait until checkout to know when they’ll receive their order, and showing the Estimated Delivery Date helps users to estimate when they can expect to receive their order. Add the delivery-date estimate, or delivery-date range, within the product page, it should be close to your "buy" button. When viewing an estimated delivery day like “Standard Shipping — 4 business days. Get it by Sept 11”, Your customers will have more confidence to make the purchase.
You see how this is done here!
RC Car Short Truck 4WD Drift Remote _ RCWheelsy.com – rcwheelsy.com - Googl.. 2021-09-07 at 4.25.29 PM.jpeg

4. Add a Wishlist app - Your store is so lovely, I'm sure a lot of people will enjoy browsing through your products, well! a wishlist is a way to generate leads from all these interests and follow up later. They are a ton of amazing apps you can use to add a Wishlist feature to your store.

5. Show stock quantity - Showing the number of the stock quantity remaining is also useful information to have on the product page. This is a proven trick top online commerce retailers use to drive sales.

I will suggest adding an advanced search and filtering to help your customers quickly search & filter what they need to lower bounce rate and convert more - A lot of merchants are saying that using a filtering system on the collection pages increases their conversion rate. That's why almost all top brands use a filtering and search system in their stores. You can check out the Collection filter and search bar app by Sobooster used by 3000+ brands on Shopify to boost sales.

I hope you find some of these ideas useful!

Best of luck and cheers!

Collins Mbaka
Web Developer | Shopify Developer
Hire Me: collinsmbaka.com/contact
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2501 343 1669

Hi @ekokids,

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my advice for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

I have just taken a quick look at your website and I picked up some plus points are:

• Have a favicon for your store - which makes your store look unique and professional.
  • Having featured slideshow which can display exactly what you are providing
  • Having a prominent search bar which is of great convenience for your customers if they wanna find out anything 

However, I would like to give you some suggestions about your store so that you could consider changing and hope that the conversion rate is enhanced accordingly.

1. Having a sticky menu

This helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the navigation bar anytime they want. 

PageFly_0-1631066564204.png

2. Having CTA button on your featured slideshow

This featured slideshow is so on point as I mentioned before. But, it’s such a loss if you don’t have a “Shop Now” button on your banner. It urges visitors to make the purchase and is a great way to optimize your home page. Please kindly remember that all CTA buttons should have the same styling. This could increase the conversion rate of your store

PageFly_1-1631066565827.png

And, it would be ideal if the slideshow is autoplay and auto-switch so that the visitors to your website could explore more.

3. Add hover images

The layout of this “Everything your baby needs” section is great, so I have no comment actually. However, it would be better if you are able to provide hover images on these collections and also the section with images below.

PageFly_2-1631066566836.png

4. CTA buttons

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, probably enhancing the conversion rates. So, why not place them under these collections?

PageFly_3-1631066565766.png

5. Adjust your footer

This footer would be more nice and neat if it could be evenly divided so I think you should take another look at it.

PageFly_4-1631067623956.png

Last but not least, here are my other recommendations for you, feel free to consider them applied to your store:

• Add testimonials section: It is of great importance because your brand trust can be enhanced. You can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!
  • Add a section about your brand story: A business can stand out with its brand story. A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more attractive.

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all the options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly with 24/7 support live chat.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a LIKE. Thank you!

PageFly

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store

Growave
Shopify Partner
1543 52 436

Hi @ekokids 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here.  In general, your store looks good and has a quite clear message. However, I have noticed you don’t use e-marketing tools that can help you with sales. Therefore, I suggest you start using some eCommerce marketing tools. I hope that my recommendations would help

• Make Menu Sticky

Make your online shop more user-friendly by keeping navigation fixed and remaining visible in the same position as the user moves around the website. It will make your online shop more user-friendly.

• Implement Social Login

Social Login provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. It simplifies the login process and enables one-click signup. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. Also, gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

• Add Wishlist

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Since you offer various designs and color options, I recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

• Add Referral Program

Once you got your first clients, try to attract more orders through existing ones. Therefore, I recommend using a referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Through a referral program, you encourage your customers to help grow your brand community.

KK.png

• Add Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store

Turn your Instagram content and user-generated content into a shoppable gallery and allow your customers to shop directly from the posts. Showcasing stunning shoppable Instagram galleries across your site will help to increase product discovery, drive inspiration, and boost sales. Link your profile on Instagram to the store and turn your profile visitors into customers.  

PP.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @ekokidsThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are few suggestions:

good points of your store:

• organized
  • professional layout
  • great products

- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the homepage. 

AiTrillion_0-1631097882249.png

- On the homepage, add a section of trending and new products. 

- Make your announcement bar clickable and add a call to action button on it.

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come back to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.