i set up my store over two weeks ago and I have been running facebook ads which have generated a bit of traffic (around 900 visitors), however, I am not getting any sales.
The traffic shows that there is interest in the product but i'm not able to get conversion. Could you please critic my store and let me know if any changes I should be making to get conversion. Is there something major that is wrong or is it the little things? Also, is it normal to have that many visitors without any buys?
I review Your store. It looks good but you have to do few changes for better results.
1. Firstly make Logo your background White because it is not visible properly.
2. Use the Shop page Header (I Showed you in Second Screenshot below.)
3. use a small header.
4. Add Social Login Button/Login page on your store.
5. On your Product page I am trying to choose the black color but I can see the blue color Image.
you have to work on it. when the user selects the color the product color needs to be changed.
6. High-Resolution Image first.
7. Now you can use Shopify's new tool for tracking your visitors. Use this tool Replay Cat for your visitor's activity on your site.
In this Tool, You can live watch your visitor's Screen recording.
I hope It will help.
I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you!
In general, your homepage looks clear and well-arranged. There are only a few things that you should improve it
That’s all my suggestions for your store. Hope they are helpful to you
Hi Saif @chic-heels
All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Since you have traffic but no sales, it means visitors don't find your store reliable enough. Consider eCommerce marketing tools in order to build social proof and customer trust. I would recommend the following features in order to increase sales and drive traffic. I hope it will work for you.
I strongly advise adding testimonials/reviews to products for building customer trust and social proof. Let your customers leave a photo or text review and be reminded whenever you prefer.
Change provided photos on the store to high resolution and quality.
It provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts.
It reduces shopping cart abandonment and fulfills sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. If the items on the Wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
It allows you to strengthen the customer relationship, increase repeat purchases and turn your customers into loyal advocates. On the L&R page, you can include 1. points, 2. referral programs, and 3. VIP tiers. You can reward them with points for leaving reviews, following on social media accounts, birthday gifts on their special days, etc. Also, keep your best customers engaged with VIP ranks and perks.
Attach links for your customers to share your products with friends and get rewarded for that. It will help you to gain more orders through existing customers.
Test Growave during the free trial period to check whether it works for you. The app contains 5 efficient marketing features such as Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.
In order to install a free trial, please press here
- Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.
- On the homepage, add a section of trending and new arrivals products to attract customers. For this, you can simply install the app AiTrillion and enable the product recommendations feature.
- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps building trust with other visitors.
- Add a review section on the product page as 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase.
- Add a loyalty rewards program. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increasing the retention rate.
To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.
Hope this helps!
Your store looks great! I can see all the hard work you have put into the store’s appearance. Here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and increase conversion rate:
1, Make sure the hero banner can show your impressive product. It’s recommended to make the product clear, not being cut or overlapped
You can also try to use semi-transparent background for the header, so the menu, icon and logo are visible enough within single glance
2, Make use of drop-down element for the variants to tidy up the product details, and make it more user-friendly
3, Use Load More button instead of Pagination. When we use pagination, products from the last pages have fewer chances to be bought.
4, Add Testimonials to your page to increase trustworthiness. You can check out our pre-made template here as an example
For guidance in running a business online, you can take a look at our Academy to get instruction from our top e-commerce experts in increasing store’s conversion rates
Hope your business is successful and gains more sales everyday!