Critic my store

chic-heels
1 0 1

Hi all

i set up my store over two weeks ago and I have been running facebook ads which have generated a bit of traffic (around 900 visitors), however, I am not getting any sales. 

The traffic shows that there is interest in the product but i'm not able to get conversion. Could you please critic my store and let me know if any changes I should be making to get conversion. Is there something major that is wrong or is it the little things? Also, is it normal to have that many visitors without any buys?

Link: https://shiqheels.com.au/

Thank you,

Saif

Dr_S
Explorer
26 1 17

Hi, @chic-heels

I review Your store. It looks good but you have to do few changes for better results.

1. Firstly make Logo your background White because it is not visible properly.

2. Use the Shop page Header (I Showed you in Second Screenshot below.)

3. use a small header.

4. Add Social Login Button/Login page on your store.

1 Image:

A11_1-1631353719409.png

2 Image:

A11_2-1631354486552.png

5. On your Product page I am trying to choose the black color but I can see the blue color Image.

you have to work on it. when the user selects the color the product color needs to be changed.

3 Image:

A11_0-1631353332124.png

A11_4-1631355639306.png

6. High-Resolution Image first.

7. Now you can use Shopify's new tool for tracking your visitors. Use this tool Replay Cat for your visitor's activity on your site.
In this Tool, You can live watch your visitor's Screen recording.

I hope It will help.

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
632 60 241

Hi @chic-heels 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you!

Homepage

In general, your homepage looks clear and well-arranged. There are only a few things that you should improve it 

• Add the CTA button on the banner: Your banner is quite attractive and perfectly describes your products. The hero banner plays important role in igniting customers’ interest and curiousness about your business and products. Therefore, it is necessary to put a call to action button such as SHOP NOW or View more button to lead customers straight to specific product pages.
  • Add sale of price: Most customers have price consciousness and are interested in good deals. Adding compare price/ sale of price for products displaying on your homepage will be an effective method to appeal customers and increase conversion rate
  • Activate Sticky cart: I recommend you activate sticky cart on your website. This enhances the user experience and makes the checkout process simple and easy for them. Moreover, a sticky cart helps to increase the conversion rate by reducing cart abandonment. Try out this app Advanced Sticky Add To Cart for free
  • Add Instagram feed on your website:  I see that you have a business Instagram account which is great to integrate your Instagram with your store. Turn your Instagram feed into a shoppable gallery and let your followers shop right from the posts. Displaying beautiful shoppable Instagram galleries throughout your site will aid in product discovery, inspiration, and sales. Link your Instagram profile to your store and convert your followers into customers. App Instagram Shoppable Feed can help you at ease and free. 

Product page

• Testimonials/ Customer review: Adding testimonials on your product page will be a good way to build trust and credibility from new customers. The majority of buyers are concerned about whether the products they purchase online are as attractive and high-quality as they appear on the website. As a result, previous customer feedback might have a significant impact on a potential customer's buying decision.
  • Create Bundles: You can create many product bundles with discounts to appeal to customers. Most customers are willing to buy bundles to get a lower total price. Therefore, don't miss this chance to sell more products and increase your sales. App Product Bundle Volume Discount can help you create bundles at ease. 

That’s all my suggestions for your store. Hope they are helpful to you

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
1111 36 383

Hi Saif @chic-heels 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Since you have traffic but no sales, it means visitors don't find your store reliable enough. Consider eCommerce marketing tools in order to build social proof and customer trust. I would recommend the following features in order to increase sales and drive traffic. I hope it will work for you.

• Collect reviews

I strongly advise adding testimonials/reviews to products for building customer trust and social proof. Let your customers leave a photo or text review and be reminded whenever you prefer.

• Update the images

Change provided photos on the store to high resolution and quality.

• Implement Social Login

It provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. 

• Add Wishlist

It reduces shopping cart abandonment and fulfills sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. If the items on the Wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

• Loyalty and Reward program 

It allows you to strengthen the customer relationship, increase repeat purchases and turn your customers into loyal advocates. On the L&R page, you can include 1. points, 2. referral programs, and 3. VIP tiers. You can reward them with points for leaving reviews, following on social media accounts, birthday gifts on their special days, etc. Also, keep your best customers engaged with VIP ranks and perks.

• Add Referral links

Attach links for your customers to share your products with friends and get rewarded for that. It will help you to gain more orders through existing customers.

2.png

Test Growave during the free trial period to check whether it works for you. The app contains 5 efficient marketing features such as Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4015 241 732

Hello @chic-heelsThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

AiTrillion_0-1631515269108.png

- On the homepage, add a section of trending and new arrivals products to attract customers. For this, you can simply install the app AiTrillion and enable the product recommendations feature. 

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps building trust with other visitors. 

- Add a review section on the product page as 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase. 

Add a loyalty rewards program. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increasing the retention rate.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @cutprise

Your store looks great! I can see all the hard work you have put into the store’s appearance. Here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and increase conversion rate:

1, Make sure the hero banner can show your impressive product. It’s recommended to make the product clear, not being cut or overlapped

You can also try to use semi-transparent background for the header, so the menu, icon and logo are visible enough within single glance 

PageFly_0-1631855524945.png

2, Make use of drop-down element for the variants to tidy up the product details, and make it more user-friendly

PageFly_1-1631855524660.png

3, Use Load More button instead of Pagination. When we use pagination, products from the last pages have fewer chances to be bought.

PageFly_2-1631855524719.png

4, Add Testimonials to your page to increase trustworthiness. You can check out our pre-made template here as an example 

PageFly_3-1631855524516.png

The templates above can be used easily on PageFly page builder, even with a free account. You can take a look at our template gallery to choose what suits you the most. 

For guidance in running a business online, you can take a look at our Academy to get instruction from our top e-commerce experts in increasing store’s conversion rates

Hope your business is successful and gains more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Get insightful tips to hit more sales in upcoming BFCM.