Critique My Website Please.

GetYukted
1 0 0

I have a good amount of traffic I believe, but I am getting no one to put anything in a cart. 

https://parkershopee.com/

Replies 7 (7)
SajiniAnnieJohn
Shopify Partner
55 2 7

Hello @GetYukted 

I have gone through your store and would like to suggest few things that I noticed in your store:

• Move the navigation bar on top of the hero image.
  • Also, make the collection list appealing.
  • Please make your add to cart button sticky so that your customers don't need to scroll the page up and down every time which can step back customers from completing the buying process.  Another great way to boost sales is to show upsells, cross-sells, product bundles, etc in the cart drawer. To do this I will suggest an amazing app called iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell. Try its free trial and see the growth in your store.
  • Product images are too large. Please work on it and add more description about the product on the product detail page.
  • Add contact us and shipping policy.

Hope my feedback helps!

Sajini Annie John | iCart Team
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @GetYukted 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

parkerspeed.png

• Add favicon and use nontext logo
  • Improve ON Page SEO
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • At footer:

parfooter.png

• Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

Boost your sale with this App:

Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @GetYuktedThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. After reviewing your store, here is the feedback:

- Add a separate page o shipping and privacy policy.

- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- Improve the quality of banner image on the homepage. 

AiTrillion_0-1630490099237.png

- Make your store both desktop and mobile responsive. 

You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

Hope this helps! 

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2510 345 1673

Hi @GetYukted

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder . I would love to provide my recommendations for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

I/ Homepage

1. The banner should be full width and currently it is cut off. The Hero Banner is the first thing your visitors see when they enter you store so you might need to pay some extra attention to it. I'd suggest making the banner full width and make the image contain instead of being cut off like that.

PageFly_0-1630512071678.png

2. Add section about your brand story. A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional. 

3. Have direct links for the Return and Shipping policies. Many customers automatically go to the homepage’s footer to find information like “Return Policy” and “Shipping Information”. This can be a important factor that affect the purchase decision.

PageFly_1-1630512181470.png

II/ Collection Page

1. Have secondary hover images for the product list. By presenting secondary hover images, customers can easily scan many products to see extra visual information. 

2. CTA to Product List. Add CTA button for Product Lists. CTA buttons serve as a guidance to your customers to know what to do next when browsing through your store.

PageFly_2-1630512280105.png

III/ Product Page

1. Have at least 3-5 product images for all productsProduct images are essential elements for users to judge products- if products do not display enough images, users will not be able to get a full sense of products and will be reluctant to purchase.

2. Use swatches as the selector for Color variations. Instead of a drop-down color selector, you can consider using color swatches to provide visibility- this will help users to assess the available colors of products easier.

PageFly_3-1630512391996.png

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder  with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

PageFly

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

CutOutWiz
Navigator
426 29 146

Hello @GetYukted 

Hope you are doing well.

I understand how it can be frustrating to be doing everything right but still not getting your traffic converted to sales. You may find comfort in knowing that you're not the only one on that boat. Millions of Shopify store owners are facing the same problem. This is not because you are necessarily doing something wrong, but rather because Sales is an organic process, involving people getting to know you, visiting your brand, looking at your products, comparing them with others, and finally making the decision to purchase from you. So this takes some time, during which you have to hold on tight. But, you can't be just passively waiting for sales to grow, so I would recommend you look at these tips and see which ones you can use: You have great faith in your online shop, but why aren’t visitors converting?

Another Thing you could consider: Not all traffic is good traffic.

Traffic will only have any chance of converting to sales if they are being generated by the right consumer. If your product is for females under the age of 30, but your ads are being viewed by males over 50, that is a lot of traffic, but it will never convert to sales. So, before you spend on targeting, a good idea is to have a simple Google Trends search, that will tell you who is looking for the products you search, what is their age, gender and location. Then you can put forward some really targeted ads that are bound to generate clicks.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter from where you can target more interested people.

• People tend to buy more from people they can easily relate to. If you share your journey, your goals, and your aspirations with your customers, it will be easier for people to connect with you. If you can create an emotional connection with your visitors, people are sure to buy products from you.

• Use a star rating widget to let website visitors evaluate your business. They create standardization, allowing customers to compare different products easily. It also helps you get feedback about your products.

• Customers read user reviews more than they read product descriptions. If they find that 50 other people have liked your product and have purchased from you, it helps your credibility and they feel safer buying from you. So try to add some reviews of your products and services to your homepage.

• I see that your store doesn’t have a Favicon. Having a favicon on your website is crucial. It makes your site recognizable on browser tabs, but it too gives a professional look to your website.

• You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution 🙂

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
rade946
1 0 0

If you are facing this issue I will suggest you to visithere and see how to manage your product and make them attractive for the buyers.

Recom-ai
Shopify Partner
16 0 0

Hey @GetYukted,

You’ve already got tons of helpful recommendations so far, but I also want to provide some suggestions.

I’ve noticed that you are using the “You May Also Like” recommendation on your product pages. That’s a great tactic that lets you boost your overall sales and increase the average order value. However, it requires a specific approach.

1. To see your cross-selling widget, customers have to scroll down the page to the bottom footer. But they are more likely to stop at the Add to Cart button and won’t notice your offers. Therefore, I’d suggest placing the widget so that visitors can see it at once. This will increase your chances of conversion. One more way out here is to use catchy popups. 
  2. Make sure your suggestions are relevant. Yes, it’s not an easy thing for a low-volume store due to the limited product assortment. However, the more relevant your offer, the more likely customers will buy recommended products.  
  3. Add product recommendations to different store pages to follow your customers along the sales channel. 
  4. Offer upselling and cross-selling products with discounts to motivate customers to purchase more.

If you have no time and resources to implement all the tips mentioned above, I’d recommend considering the Recom.ai app for cross-selling and upselling.

Recom.ai offers:

• Various display formats: sliders, popups, static blocks, plus the possibility to customize widgets’ location on-page;
  • The library of ready-made widgets based on Top Sellers, Customers also bought, New Arrivals, You may also like, Related products,  Similar look, Trending Now, and many others;
  • Possibility to show recommendations on any store page, be it product, category, shopping cart, or Thank You page.
  • Possibility to add discounts.

Apart from that, the plugin is equipped with an innovative AI-powered feature for instant product recommendations. This option will definitely come in handy when your product range grows. It lets you effortlessly adjust suggestions to customer preferences in real-time to offer the products customers really want.

I hope it helped. Have a productive day!

- Boost sales with Recom.ai upsell & cross-sell recommendations app
- Official website Recom.ai
- Our Ecommerce blog to grow your business.