Critique my website!

belinda_ELIMS
Tourist
4 0 3

Hi! I just launched my hop for sustainable oral care. I'd love feedback!

https://thisiselims.com/

Thank you sincerely! 

Replies 4 (4)
RonitaG
3 0 0

Hi Belinda,

Loved the website. Soothing colors. The speed looks fine as well. 

I have some UI suggestions for desktop that might come in handy for you. These suggestions are aimed at increasing your conversion rate:

1. Put the CTA button above the fold. Above the fold refers to the section of the website that is visible without scrolling. Placing the CTA above the fold immediately shows users where to go next. This aids buyer intent.

2. Product images need to be of higher quality and zoomable to help users view the finer details. This gives the feel of physically inspecting the product before buying. It helps establish trust and gives users a clearer idea of what they are buying, which in turn, reduces return rate.

3. The reviews are shown as star ratings right below the product name but they cannot be viewed. Add a review section to the product page where users can read the reviews shared by other customers. 

4. Add a responsive Review form in the product page. Let's face it, users trust reviews more than a product description. The more reviews you have from your customers, higher your chances of conversion. You can also incentivize users to post product images with reviews. User-generated content is the #1 factor in CRO.

5. Highlight the price of the product and also the fact that it reduces on choosing a subscription. Subscriptions bring in a steady, predictable source of income without you having to worry miuch about it. Therefore, highlighting the benefit of a subscription with Elims will contribute to a significant rise in revenue.

There are a lot more improvement areas in the website that are affecting your conversions. Would you like to get a full audit done for free? If you are interested, message me in the PM's here and we can take it from there.

Hope this helps.

MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @belinda_ELIMS 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Do ON PAGE SEO
  • Improve store speed for mobile

thisspeed.png

• At header:

thisheader.png

• Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

Boost your sale with this App:

Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
martyfilo
Excursionist
15 1 2

@belinda_ELIMS Since you have Dr. Casey behind your brand, an interactive live show with him on talkshoplive would be beneficial to showcase the products. The videos are viewable and shoppable from the show's buy button and can be embedded on your website. The viewers never leave the video experience throughout the entire checkout process which leads to higher sales conversions—you aren't sending people away to purchase and potentially get sidetracked. You can even link your Shopify account via the app.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @belinda_ELIMSThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

Some good points:

• great design
  • visually appealing store

- Add a call to action button here on the homepage.

AiTrillion_0-1627469563263.png

- Make your easy to navigate. Add product categories in the header menu. 

- Your store's speed on mobile is too low. Most of the traffic come on mobile. Due to low speed you might miss out on sales. Check out this blog to improve your store speed: https://www.aitrillion.com/improve-your-ecommerce-site-performance-speed-to-boost-conversions/

AiTrillion_1-1627469943976.png

- Add a shop now or add to cart button on the below of the product images. 

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.