Critique of store

Solved
2niques
Tourist
7 0 1

Hello I wanted to see if I could get some feedback on my Shopify store www.2niquescreations.com

thank you

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
DanSP
Shopify Partner
174 14 45

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @2niques, congratulation on good work. Here are some of my suggestions:

• You must add sizing chart for your items
  • Add more description of products for SEO
  • Sell more items at one order by installing an upsell app.

Hope it help. 

Dan from Ryviu

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)
DanSP
Shopify Partner
174 14 45

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @2niques, congratulation on good work. Here are some of my suggestions:

• You must add sizing chart for your items
  • Add more description of products for SEO
  • Sell more items at one order by installing an upsell app.

Hope it help. 

Dan from Ryviu

View solution in original post

Mac
Shopify Staff
202 17 28

Hi, @2niques!

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your store link, I would be happy to share some feedback on your shop!

I really enjoyed looking through your store and products, it looks like you have a lot of great options for your customers. Here are a few suggestions that may help you improve your store’s aesthetic and ease of use:

• Decluttering your homepage is a great way to minimize any distractions or overwhelm your customers with information. For example, removing the “2 Nique's Creation is where we have all your desired needs” as this banner does not provide much value. Please check out our guide on What to Include on the Front Page of Your Website for a better idea of what content to use. 
  • Another Suggestion would be to update your store banner with a promotion like 10% off or free shipping. This will encourage customers to make a purchase.  
  • Adding Shopify Inbox to your shop allows you to interact with potential customers and provide tailored recommendations, should they have any questions. This is done through a chat option that is located directly on your store and integrates with other messaging channels like Facebook Messenger and Apple Business Chat. Take a look at our Shopify Inbox Guide on how to set this up. 

I’d love to know more about your marketing initiatives! How are you currently advertising your products and brand?

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog