Thanks for reaching out.
I appreciate that you have provided your online store URL for us to explore! Looking into the online store, I did want to bring to your attention that you do not currently have a favicon added to the online store homepage. A favicon is a small image that represents the website and displays on the browser tab. If you look towards the top of your browser, I'm sure you will see several favicons! Typically, a favicon will be the first letter of the company or the logo of the business. Adding a favicon to your online store can help strengthen your brand and provide a sense of security to your visitors.
You have beautiful products on your store, by the way! What do you think about including a slideshow section to the homepage as the first section under the header navigation menu? This would be a great way to make the homepage more engaging and interactive and allow your visitors to learn more about the business/products without having to scroll. For example, you could include your favorite product or best sellers in the slides.
Additionally, you can add an announcement bar to the homepage to inform your visitors of any ongoing free shipping offers or discount codes. This is a great way to create a buyer incentive to get your visitors browsing through the available products.
Let me know what you think and if you have any questions.
This is Gina from flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $7Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot.
Hope you are doing good. Here are few suggestions.
1. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website. See shopify help here
2. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product. Even sometimes by reading reviews, customers may look to understand whether your product will suit their particular situation and make the decision to purchase the product.
3. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional. Testimonials allow your satisfied customers to step forward and address the questions and objections that fill the minds of your prospective buyers for you.
4. Add average ratings for each product
Including both user rating and number of ratings on the products will help users to make decision whether to buy your product or not.
5. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
6. Add CTA button like Shop Now, Buy Now in the Home page header banner.
The Call To Action(CTA) is a key element on a webpage, acting as a signpost that lets the user know what to do next. Without a clear CTA, the user may not know the next steps to take to purchase a product or sign up for a newsletter and is likely to leave the site without accomplishing their task.
7. Add more payment options other than shopPay ,GPay which will be convenient for the customer to purchase products.
8. Enhance your product pages by including a comprehensive and informative product description that highlights the key features and benefits of your product. This will entice potential buyers to make a purchase.
9. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
10. Use Trust Badges
Trust badges are crucial for every eCommerce store. Until people trust you with their credit card information, they won't make a purchase. A few ways to establish trust with potential customers are: Install an SSL certificate in your store, display small images of credit cards and other payment options, add social buttons that take your customers to your social media accounts, display your contact info (phone number, email address, and office address) prominently.
I trust this will be of benefit to you. If you find the answer helpful give it a Like and ✓ Mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Dive into the world of Print-on-Demand and discover how it can transform your online busin...By Imogen Feb 19, 2024
Discover how to transform your online store into a delightful shopping destination. Learn ...By Ollie Feb 13, 2024