dishonest store

Crr
1 0 0

I wish to report www.ssuenos.com as unethical. I purchased two pairs of size 8 slippers and was delivered size 10. I have emailed them and put requests on Facebook but no answer. This is dishonesty and this company should be shamed and banded

Reply 1 (1)
Ryder
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
450 56 88

Hi, @Crr!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting!

While we're unable to confirm or deny whether a business is using our platform, if you ever come across a shop that you believe to be operating with Shopify and in violation of our Acceptable Use Policy, we encourage you to report their activities in our Report an Issue with a Merchant form

I can empathize with how disheartening it can be when having a poor experience shopping online. If you haven't already, you can contact your bank or financial institution to file a chargeback for any charges for which you didn't receive your order for. I also recommend checking out this awesome post by my colleague for tips on how to safely shop online, for future purposes. 

I hope this helps! 

Cheers.

Ryder A. | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog