DJ Lighting store need feedback please :)

Solved
cheapdjlighting
2 0 1

Need honest feedback...

1.png

2.png

URL: https://cheapdjlighting.co.uk/

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1590 196 356

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @cheapdjlighting 

First thing I noticed was that your menu does not prioritize the variety of products that you sell. Instead, you have everything behind a generic 'CATALOG' menu item:

The result should be reflected in an increased add-to-cart rate since it will be easier for your customers to find exactly what they are looking for. I also think that you should read through our Shopify design articles. They are great teaching resources to understand how to build effective homepages that serve a purpose and represent your brand. 5 Psychological Design Tactics that Make Brains Tick and Visitors Click is a timeless article that is still a great read.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1590 196 356

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @cheapdjlighting 

First thing I noticed was that your menu does not prioritize the variety of products that you sell. Instead, you have everything behind a generic 'CATALOG' menu item:

The result should be reflected in an increased add-to-cart rate since it will be easier for your customers to find exactly what they are looking for. I also think that you should read through our Shopify design articles. They are great teaching resources to understand how to build effective homepages that serve a purpose and represent your brand. 5 Psychological Design Tactics that Make Brains Tick and Visitors Click is a timeless article that is still a great read.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @cheapdjlighting, I hope you are doing well! I am looking at your store on a desktop. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

Add About Us page. It is one of the most important pages on your customer's website. It is an opportunity where their visitors get to know their company. This is a chance for your customers to introduce themselves and the kind of business they do to their clients.

- Product page looks good. 

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.